Home
Abs, That happens to me sometimes too.
LisNoir wrote: Abs, That happens to me sometimes too.

does it randomly come back to normal then?
weird
abs wrote: does it randomly come back to normal then?
weird

I close the window and open a new one...it sometimes helps and sometimes doesn't. and yeah, it is weird. For me, it's something recent too.

Is it a recent thing for you too?
Wait, try it on the forums and try it on the front end.
Searching "A Wifes Credentials" doesnt bring back any results: Even though this is here: http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/3692/a-wifes-credentials
Skye-N-Rain wrote: Wait, try it on the forums and try it on the front end.

Nice catch, it's in the forums that it doesn't work. That's why it works when I open a new window and search from home, but when I open the new window and go straight to the forums it doesn't.
LisNoir wrote: Is it a recent thing for you too?

yeah - yesterday & today

Skye-N-Rain wrote: Wait, try it on the forums and try it on the front end.

front end works fine, forums = nada
Could it be the ads?
LisNoir wrote: Could it be the ads?

Could've been messed up in the process. Jin will look over it tonight.
Skye-N-Rain wrote: Could've been messed up in the process. Jin will look over it tonight.

Oki :)
When I post in a thread, the profile pic isn't shown in my last post, only when I come back later to it. Even if I have several posts in the same page, the previous profile pics are shown, but not the one on the last post. (This is a minor thing though, nothing important). Also, I cannot visit users' profiles, if I click their username in the list of latest updated threads. I mean, when there's a list of last posts in the forums with the user written beside it. If I do it in the thread itself, it's fine.
Hi! I don't know if this is the proper thread for what I'm gonna ask but I tried deleting a comment on my profile but it doesn't work. And I tried reporting it yesterday but it's still there. Also beforehand, I already told the one who made the comment to delete it from her end but she tried a number of times and still didn't work.

Originally ,we were trying hide it in a Spoiler box but apparently when you've already made the comment, the spoiler tick-box disappears so it's not possible. And when you try to delete the comment, it asks you for a reason (I am wondering what that is for) but still doesn't delete it. :P
Some movies have 0 episodes (for example when someone completes movies like You`re My Pet, Mr. Idol, The Crucible, Dangerous Love, Housewife Kim Kwang Ja's 3rd Activities, Only You, and some others, progress is 0/0 instead of 1/1)
on my drama list says that i completed 108 dramas but on profile shows 106...not sure witch one is correct