Home
foaxa wrote: on my drama list says that i completed 108 dramas but on profile shows 106...not sure witch one is correct

Do you have two drama specials?
I dunno if this is just me or Safari but I've been noticing lately that I'll be in a thread typing something and then the page suddenly goes back to the previous one. I think it's more of a browser problem than an MDL problem but I've only been noticing it happening in MDL, so I was wondering if I was the only one experiencing this.
I added a picture at Gyebaek's episode guide and probably it was too large, so now it doesn't work to enter there anymore. :(
Sent this as PM to skye but posting it here just in case XD So my problem is that I just added this person: Tachi Hiroshi When I was uploading the pic from dramawiki it said "width must be atleast 1800px" O__O that's like HUGE picture :O and when i was adding the dramas I wasn't able to write the role names or tell whether it was main/supporting/guest role. then i pressed submit and it didn't go anywhere. except now i was able to write character names. i wrote and pressed submit and then "page does not exist"
That message only appears (or at least it has to me) when the image you are trying to upload is bigger than that. Did you add the actor again? Because I just checked the submissions and he hasn't been approved.
I had to google an image that was atleast 1000px then it uploaded it :O and i didn't. I can do it again. edit: seems like skye approved him
LisNoir wrote: That message only appears (or at least it has to me) when the image you are trying to upload is bigger than that.

Did you add the actor again? Because I just checked the submissions and he hasn't been approved.

I got the same message, but my image was like 290 pixels
mariliis wrote: I got the same message, but my image was like 290 pixels

Really? Hmm, that's weird.

Skye, were changes made to that?
My image (the one I tried to upload first) was about 200px.
I got the same message, but I think with images of 200-250 px wide, I think 350 is already a good measure, mine worked then. And if not, 400 should definitely make the cut. As for adding roles, I have encountered this problem myself... I just wait until the actor is approved and edit roles then. Also, if in drama page, when I open the cast page, I cannot add cast through there, I have to do it through details page.
catnip wrote: I got the same message, but I think with images of 200-250 px wide, I think 350 is already a good measure, mine worked then. And if not, 400 should definitely make the cut.

As for adding roles, I have encountered this problem myself... I just wait until the actor is approved and edit roles then. Also, if in drama page, when I open the cast page, I cannot add cast through there, I have to do it through details page.

Yeah. Now it worked with 600px wide image..

And I just added this: Manda Hisako and same things happened as above. So again after submitting I had to submit again and then "Page is not found" T^T If it continues like that I don't know how I'm able to add anything
Somehow the screencaps I uploaded were moved to different episodes. The pic that's on episode 2 (pic of lady in crazy pants) should be in episode 6.

The pic that's in episode 6 (dudes hassling doctor) should be in episode 3.

http://mydramalist.com/japanese-drama/2663/don-quixote/episodes
The "rules" button for uploading images on episodes of a drama does not create a pop-up or redirect to a page for the said rules.

Also, when viewing images on a drama album, the navigation panel above disappears and so does the drama description/profile on the right. To get back to the episode guides or write a review, one has to search for it again on the search bar, or through the drama hub or by hitting the Back button...
Two things... In the main list of actors there are tons of people born on January 1, 1970. Their birthdays show up correctly in the profiles so I'm not sure why... That's not too big an issue, but why don't real names show up in the profiles? I don't know if it is all profiles or just newly added ones (I can only speak for the ones I added personally in the last few days.)