Home
asliceofkate wrote: the 'add cast' button on the extended cast page (e.g. http://mydramalist.com/japanese-drama/86/yukan-club/cast ) leads to 'file not found' when you click on it.

That's strange, it's working for me.
Sleepninja wrote: That's strange, it's working for me.

I even tried clearing my cache and using a different browser (FF and Opera) and still it wouldn't work.
When I tried to switch my time zone to Central time, it ended up displaying an hour behind the current time in the Central Time zone. I ended up having to switch to the Eastern Time Zone for it to match up correctly. I'm not sure if all the time zones are incorrect, but I'm pretty sure those two are at least.
Akumi wrote: When I tried to switch my time zone to Central time, it ended up displaying an hour behind the current time in the Central Time zone. I ended up having to switch to the Eastern Time Zone for it to match up correctly. I'm not sure if all the time zones are incorrect, but I'm pretty sure those two are at least.

make sure the 'DST Correction Option' is set to 'automatically detect'. I'm also in the central time zone and it's correct for me.
asliceofkate wrote: make sure the 'DST Correction Option' is set to 'automatically detect'. I'm also in the central time zone and it's correct for me.

AHA! :D Thank you! It didn't work when I set it to Automatically Detect, but 'Always On' worked for me! I'll definitely just ask you next time something's not working for me! ^.^

I keep getting messages from "0". When I click to read it goes to my page but there are no messages.
This is the 2nd time it happened.

I'm using Google Chrome.
Gwilthyunman wrote: Sorting error?

Fixed. That happens when there is a space before the title.
claudya87 wrote:

I keep getting messages from "0". When I click to read it goes to my page but there are no messages.
This is the 2nd time it happened.

I'm using Google Chrome.

I've had this happen a few times as well. I'm also using Google Chrome.
Akumi wrote: I've had this happen a few times as well. I'm also using Google Chrome.

I'm using the latest Firefox, but I got one too. A while back.
Im sure this will be fixed later on. If you can ignore them for now it would be great.
I am not sure, but maybe you all are updating the drama lists or something, but I just noticed that on my profile, it says I completed things I completed ages ago like a few seconds ago.
CherryBunny wrote: I am not sure, but maybe you all are updating the drama lists or something, but I just noticed that on my profile, it says I completed things I completed ages ago like a few seconds ago.

Did you possibly update the scores?
I only did one update to one drama because I saw I had forgotten to add the last episode. There were others, though, that I didn't touch and still came up that I updated them.