Last NON Asian Movie you watched?

This discussion has been closed.

Terminator Salvation.
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
Paul (the movie with the alien :)
Die Hard 4.0 ( I watched it for the 3rd time I think, I really love this one :D )
nabronx2 wrote: the last movie i watched was I am No 4, good action/adventure blockbuster
wow, that was a long time ago...
last year?

The book is far better than the Movie, probably because I read the book before seeing the movie.

Triple XXX
fright night. the remake starring colin farrel. it was just okay, nothing to holla about really and the ending was anti climactic. the cool thing was it made me miss the original so i watched it online yesterday. i prefer the original for all it's 80's awesomeness. lol.
Bourne Supremacy

(I'll never get tired of the Bourne series ^^ )
nayereh gholi wrote: fright night. the remake starring colin farrel. it was just okay, nothing to holla about really and the ending was anti climactic. the cool thing was it made me miss the original so i watched it online yesterday. i prefer the original for all it's 80's awesomeness. lol.

I wanna see it. It has David Tennant in it and I am madly in love with that man lol
I finally finished Letters to Juliet. I had started it a month ago and stopped in the middle of it. Now I kinda wish I hadn't finished it, it was stupid.

I delayed watching it for a long time > <
Watching in 3D would have been better though ^^
I love to watch movies. Last movie that i watched was Cars.
Fast & Furious 5

&
Pirates of the Caribbean: on stranger tides

&
Love, Wedding, Marriage
The Hangover Part 1