Good picks Kaiser Soze!
Pirates of the Caribbean Memento Millenium Resident evil The Virgin Suicides
Naming a few other favorites.

Pan's Labyrinth
Labyrinth (lol)
Breakfast Club
Ocean's Eleven
High Fidelity
-Pride and Prejudice -Matrix -No Country For Old Men -Batman:The Dark Knight -Breakfast at Tiffany's and also -Dead Poets Society -Gladiator -Atonement -Lord of the Rings
The Matrix (I really mean Johnny Mnemonic ) Independence day Star Wars ( all of them) Die Hard/Die Hard with a Vengance ( I mean The Fifth Element) and my all time favorite Strictly Ballroom :)
goldenseal50 wrote: The Matrix (I really mean Johnny Mnemonic )
Independence day
Star Wars ( all of them)
Die Hard/Die Hard with a Vengance ( I mean The Fifth Element)
and my all time favorite Strictly Ballroom :)

I can't stop at 5

Monsters Inc
Snatch
Underworld
Jumper
and I do love Pride and Prejudice ( so romantic)
The Harry Potter Series Inception X-Men First Class Hugo Dorian Blue
ok soo..because of Johnny Depp 1.Pirates of the Carribean 2.Friends with benefits 3.Mean Girls 4.The tourist 5.Harry Potter
Had a hard time coming up with a list, don't watch that many western movies. 1. Fight Club 2. American Psycho 3. Donnie Darko 4. The Butterfly Effect 5. Scarface
Adding some more faves. :D

Benny and Joon
Hiding Out
The Princess Bride
Finding Neverland, Shawshank Redemption, Dances with Wolves, Slumdog Millionaire, Jane Austen If animation counts too: Mulan & Pocahontas <3.
Before getting into dramas I watched a lot of American movies so I can just pick five and say they are my favorite. But here are some of my favs. Harry Potter <3 Any movie with Amanda Bynes (that girl is comic genius) First Daughter The Princess Diaries movies (I love Anne Hathaway) The Hunger Games Any Disney movie A Walk To Remember and The Notebook (They are classics) John Tucker Must Die (HILARIOUS!) Avatar The Social Network Inception The Princess Bride (Another classic) The Day After Tomorrow (watched when I was really young and it left a big impression on my mind) I basically am a sucker for any cute good rom-coms. Any movies with good looking guys in them <3.
fanfan la tulipe (french) royal tenenbaums tangled shawshank redemption pride and prejudice
bokami wrote: 12 Monkeys
Inception
Memento
Fightclub

12 Monkeys
Inception
Memento
Fightclub
The Avengers
the girl next door. elisha cuthbert was ultra hot there