Bedshaped - Keane Show Me Lights - Friendly Fires Story - 30 Seconds To Mars Princess of China - Coldplay Deer in the Headlights - Owl City are some favourite songs :)
wah,,so many... but those that are in my mind right now are: "such a great heights" by the postal service "sleeping in" by the postal service "the everlasting" by manic street preachers "murder on the dance floor" by sophie ellis-bextor "heartbeat" by tahiti 80 "bachelorette" by bjork "hyperballad" by bjork "mushaboom" by leslie feist (love the postal service remix version better, but both are great) "london" by club 8 "saturday night engine" by club 8 "fix you" by coldplay "mars landing party" by placebo "commercial for levis" by placebo
Soundtrack to Your Life by Ashley Parker Angel
Ocean Avenue by Yellowcard
Picturesque by Chase Coy
Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls
Boston by Augustana
Kids by MGMT
Hotel California by Eagles
Come On Get Higher by Matt Nathanson
When I'm Gone by Eminem
Shadow of the Day by Linkin Park
Trade Mistakes by Panic! At The Disco
Do It Now Remember It Later by Sleeping With Sirens
Sol by Zenttric
Breaking by Anberlin
How Far We've Come by Matchbox Twenty
Heels Over Head by Boys Like Girls
Dancing In The Dark by Bruce Springsteen
California by Phantom Planet
Seventeen Forever by Metro Station
Galaxies by Owl City
Welcome To My Life by Simple Plan
Wonderwall by Oasis

and so so so many more~
One of the best songs of all time

I'll make it real - Katelyn Tarver feat Aaron agassi <33 Officially Missing You - Tamia I do - 98degrees
My Favorite Songs:
"Time of the Season"-The Zombies
"The Word"-The Beatles
"Hey Jude"-The Beatles
"Love Yourself"-KAT-TUN
"On a Carousel"-The Hollies
"Bus Stop"-The Hollies
"Look Through Any Window"-The Hollies
"Happy Together"-The Turtles
"She's My Girl"-The Turtles
"Hungry"-Paul Revere and the Raiders
"Kicks"-Paul Revere and the Raiders
"Universal Soldier"-Donovan
"Easy to Be Hard"-Three Dog Night
"The Times They Are A-Changin'"-Bob Dylan
"Bohemian Rhapsody"-Queen
"We've Gotta Get Out of This Place"-The Animals
"Strychnine"-The Sonics
"I Am A Rock"-Simon and Garfunkel
"I Dig Rock and Roll Music"-Peter, Paul and Mary
"Last Dance"-Donna Summer
"All the Same"-Sick Puppies
"In My Room"-Brian Wilson (The Beach Boys)
"Revolution"-The Beatles
"The Look of Love"-Dusty Springfield
"Come on Down to My Boat"-Every Mother's Son
"Who Are You"-The Who
"My Generation"-The Who
"Spinning Wheel"-Blood, Sweat and Tears
"Monday, Monday"-The Mamas and the Papas
"Lola"-The Kinks
"Paint It Black"-The Rolling Stones
"You've Gotta Fight For Your Right (to Party)-The Beastie Boys
"Heartbreaker"-Pat Benetar
"Come on Eileen"-Dexy's Midnight Runners
"Why Do Fools Fall in Love"-Frankie Lymon and the Teenagers
"In My Life"-The Beatles
"Champagne Supernova"-Oasis
"Whip It"-DEVO
"Black is Black"-Los Bravos

That's a short list, lol. It is actually quite longer!
My absolute favorite song of all time is "If I Ever Fall In Love" by Shai. Remember dancing to this at school dances.
Almost every song by Michael Jackson especially Man In The Mirror and They Don't Care About Us
Mine would be: Kansas: Dust in the Wind Paramore: Misery Business & Crushcrushcrush Muse: Time is running out & Bliss Blue Öyster Cult: Don't fear the reaper Creedence Clearwater Revival: Have you ever seen the rain Nirvana: Smells like teen spirit Whitney Houston & Mariah Carey: When you Believe The Rolling Stones: Sympathy for the Devil Aerosmith: Dream On & Don't wanna miss a thing The Corrs: breathless
Even if my favourite songs keep changing, I have some all time favourites: - God Save the Queen by The Sex Pistols - All the Small Things by Blink 182 - Fat Lip by Sum 41 - Fall Back Down by Rancid - Natsuiro Sadistique by SEX-ANDROID - Fallen Leaves by Billy Talent - Guren by The Gazette - Franco Un-american by Nofx My right-now favourites are: - Kiseki by Greeeen - Michishirube by PhilHarmoUnique - Cry Little Sister by Gerard Mc Mann - Animal I have Become by Three Days Grace My right now favourites keep changing because they are mainly from movies and shows I'm watching or just watched!
November rain - guns n'roses come as you are - nirvana lose yourself - eminem time is running out - muse don't stop me now - queen around the world - red hot chili peppers
Many Robbie Williams' songs Adam Lambert - Miracle, Outlaws of love Aqualung - Strange and beautiful Rascal Flatts - Why Chris Colfer (as Kurt in Glee) - Rose's turn, I wanna hold your hand, Defying gravity... Lenka - We will not grow old Jordan Pruitt - When she loved me
No buses - Arctic Monkeys Paradise - Coldplay Tokyo - The Wombats Tears Dry on their own - Amy Winehouse Exodus - Exodus Closer to the edge - 30 Seconds to Mars Helena - My Chemical Romance Starlight - Muse
sorry Exodus by Evanescence
Air Supply - All Out Of Love Patrick Swayze - She's like the Wind Hayley Westenra - Dark Waltz Rolling Stones - I Can't Get No Satisfaction The Beatles - Can't Buy Me Love The Drifters - Save the Last Dance For Me Simple Minds - Don't You Forget About Me