Sleepninja wrote: Haha I have so many, so I'll probably make more than one post as I think of them.

Haha me too!

Goo Goo Dolls - "Iris" , "Here Is Gone"
Semisonic - "Closing Time"
Mariah Carey - "Emotions" , "Vision Of Love" , "Make It Happen"
Enrique Iglesias - "Be With You"
3 Doors Down - "If I Could Be Like That"
Teddy Geiger - "These Walls"
New Radicals - "You Get What You Give"
Matchbox Twenty - "Back 2 Good" , "Real World" , "Bright Lights"
Tears For Fears - "Everybody Wants to Rule the World"
Backstreet Boys - "I Want It That Way" , "What Makes You Different" , "Show Me The Meaning of Being Lonely"
N'sync* - "This I Promise You"
98 Degrees - "True to Your Heart"
Benny Mardones - "Into The Night"
Ben E. King - "Stand By Me"
Sugar Ray - "Every Morning" , "When I'm Gone"
Led Zeppelin - "Stairway to Heaven"

So many more! I definitely have so many favorites! Of all genres, too haha.
I have a playlist for my every mood!! ;) Randomly here goes: Cold play - god put a smile upon ur face, paradise, beautiful world, charlie brown (..) Andrew belle - In my veins The submarines- Brightest hour Goo goo dolls - Iris Chad kroeger - Hero Maroon 5 - She will be loved Mika- Grace kelly Bob khaleel- Here comes the sun REM - Losing my religion, everybody hurts Simple Plan - Welcome to my life Sixpence none the richer - Kiss me The beach boys - California dreaming The fray - How to save a life Metallica - Unforgiven, nothing else matters, fuel , The ecstasy of gold, fade to black MLTR - 25 minutes, if you leave my world Pink Floyd- Brain damage, comfortably numb, high hopes ( ....) Nirvana- Monk who sold the world, smells like teen spirit, come as you are, dumb, half the man I used to be(....) Chad and Jeremy - A Summer song Mogwai- Summer, I know you are but what I am, tracy (....) 3 Doors down- Here without you Creature music - stuff of science fiction Def Leppard - gods of war, hysteria, pour some sugar on me (...) Godsmack- Serenity Joe satriani - summer song Led zepplin - kashmir, hey lady, stairway to heaven Porcupine tree - Lazarus, blackest eyes, nice cats, so called friend (....) Green day- Saints are coming, Boulevard of broken dreams, wake me up when sept ends, 21 days,Macy's Day Parade, minority(....) Cranberries- Animal Instinct, Linger, ode to my family (.....) Muse - uprising, Mozella -Cant stop B.J Thomas- Rain drops keep falling on my head The La's- There she goes again Shout out louds - Impossible Vaneesa Carlton - Thousand miles Ronan keating- When you see nothing at all God is an Astronaut - The end is the beginning, coda, all is violent all is bright, Forever lost Dream theater - Hollow years 1200micrograms - The mayans, mescaline, Dmt, E= mc2 (....) Beat hackers - beat de lucia Infected mushrooms - Dream, becoming insane (...) Prodigy - voodoo people, out of space, Skazi - Acelera puta que pariu, i wish, (...) Beatles - while my guitar gently weeps, I looking through you, blackbird(...) Dire straits - Money for nothing, sultans of swing Guns and roses - Knocking on heavens door, sweet child O' mine Pearl Jam-Eddie Vedder- Behind blue eyes. ....Only could evoke these.. :)
ABBA - Dancing Queen Aqua - Turn Back Time Bryan Adams - Please Forgive Me Backstreet Boys - Quit Playing Games with My Heart Bon Jovi - It's My Life Boyzone - No Matter What Britney Spears - Crazy Celine Dion - That's The Way It Is Chantal Kreviazuk - Leaving on A Jet Plane Edie Brickell - Good Times Enrique Iglesias - No Apagues La Luz Enya - Only Time Goo Goo Dolls - Iris Green Day - Boulevard of Broken Dreams Guns N' Roses - Knocking on Heaven's Door Hoobastank - The Reason Katy Perry - Firework Kesha - We R Who We R LeAnn Rimes - Can't Fight The Moon Light Linkin Park - Numb Mariah Carey - Fantasy Maroon 5 - This Love MLTR - Take Me To Your Heart No Doubt - Don't Speak Robbie Williams - Strong Savage Garden - Truly Madly Deeply Shania Twain - That Don't Impress Me Much Sugar Ray - Someday Take That - Back for Good The Beatles - Let It Be The Cardigans - Lovefool The Cranberries - Ode To My Family Westlife - World of Our Own
Just 2 of my favorite songs^^
Somebody's me - Julio Iglesias

Celine Dion - Goodbye's the saddest word
Summoning of the Muse ~ Dead Can Dance
I listen to this song at least once a day- Coffee House ost smile (sadly i dont know the artist names...im not that good with names)
Lol I just noticed I don´t hear any non-Asian music so I don´t have any favorites :)
Taylor swift:mean,speak now-the saturdays:my heart takes over.

This song is so inspirational for me. I LOVE IT!
I fell inlove with Justin Bieber. :P hahah so.... UP by JB.^^
Last Dance by Donna Summer...R.I.P. you fabulous lady ToT
Everything Avenged Sevenfold. :P Well, especially Betrayed, Until the End and Warmness on the Soul. :)