Tangerine... Led zeppelin Landslide... Stevie nicks Bad card... Bob marley Destiny ... Buju Banton In your eyes... Peter Gabriel
Kryptonite - 3 doors down Your guardian angel - Red jumpsuit apparatus I'd Hate To Be You When People Find Out What This Song Is About - Mayday Parade Replay - Shinee Only Learned Bad Things - B1A4 River flows in you - yiruma
Runaway Train-Soul Asylum Hey Jude-The Beatles Time After Time-Cyndi Lauper Almost Lover-Fine Frenzy Miss You Love-Silverchair Simple Man-Shinedown How's It Gonna Be-Third Eye Blind Run-Snow Patrol Stop and Stare-One Republic Dancing Queen-Abba Right Down the Line-Gerry Rafferty God Only Knows-The Beach Boys Where I Stood-Missy Higgins Careless Whisper-George Michael When Doves Cry-Prince Killing Me Softly-Fugees Siberia-The Backstreet Boys
Aerosmith - Dream on Bon Jovi - Livin'on a prayer / I'll be there for you / Always The Beatles - Hey Jude Led Zeppelin - Stairway to Heaven / Whole Lotta Love / Black Dog / Kashmir Pink Floyd - Wish you were Here Whitney Houston - I will always love you / All the Man that I need / Didn't we almost have it all / One moment in time / I have Nothing / Greatest love of all AC/DC - Back in Black / Thunderstruck Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody / We will Rock You Metallica - Nothing Else Metters Guns'n'Roses- Paradise City / Sweet Child O' Mine Journey - Open Arms Nirvana - Smells like teen Spirit Aretha Franklin - Respect Barbra Streisand - My man Hope I haven't forgotten something ...
Phantasmagoria- Kyousoukyoku ~Cruel Crucible~
Orgy - Fiction (Dreams in Digital)
Enrique Iglesias - Bailamos
Blaqk Audio - Black Electric
AFI - Days of the Phoenix
Yida Huang - Chou Nan Ren
Kim Jae Joong - MINE
Ian Van Dahl - I Can't Let You Go
Zebra & Giraffe - In My Eyes
GunsnRoses- November Rain Metallica- Enter Sandman Breaking Benjamin- So Cold P.O.D- Alive Nirvana- Smells Like Teen Spirits U2- One Puddle Of Mud- Blurry
Florence + the machine - spectrum
November Rain ~ Guns and roses Starlight ~ Muse Nothing else matters ~ Metallica End of the world ~ Ingrid Michaelson Wherever you will go ~ The Calling Thinking of you ~ Katy Perry Apologize ~ One Repiblic Still loving you ~ Scorpions Love story ~ Taylor Swift Neutron Star Collision ~ Muse Boulevard of broken dreams ~ Green day This is war ~ Ingrid Michaelson Don't cry ~ Guns and roses You belong with me ~ Taylor Swift Try ~ P!nk Pompeii ~ Bastille Radioactive ~ Imagine Dragons King and Lion Heart ~ Of Monsters and Men Wind of change ~ Scorpions Yellow light ~ Of monsters and men I might continue this list later it's unlimited :)
Coldplay - Yellow Keane - Somewhere only we know The Beatles - Across the Universe Coldplay - Clocks Athlete - Wires Snow Patrol - Run Elton John - Tiny Dancer Oasis - Wonderwall U2 -One Los Fabulosos Cadillacs- Vasos Vacios Los Autenticos Decadendes - Lejos de Ti Rahat Fateh Ali Khan - O re piya Travis - Writing to Reach You and the list goes on...^^
abeechan wrote: Coldplay - Yellow
Keane - Somewhere only we know
The Beatles - Across the Universe
Coldplay - Clocks
Athlete - Wires
Snow Patrol - Run
Elton John - Tiny Dancer
Oasis - Wonderwall
U2 -One
Los Fabulosos Cadillacs- Vasos Vacios
Los Autenticos Decadendes - Lejos de Ti
Rahat Fateh Ali Khan - O re piya
Travis - Writing to Reach You

and the list goes on...^^

I love Run and Somewhere only we know too, those are amazing songs!!
Mine is "Keep Holding On" by Avril Lavigne. I've been a fan of hers since I was 10, and this song got me through a lot. I had a really hard time in high school, and I always listened to it when I felt that I couldn't take it anymore.
Chthonic - Takao Yonin Bayashi - Sora to kumo Tori Amos - A Sorta Fairytale Flower Travellin' Band - Hiroshima Amorphis - Alone Arch Enemy - We Will Rise Daft Punk - Derezzed The Cardigans - Erase/Rewind Tengger Cavalry - Warhorse Onmyouza - Fuguruma ni moyu koibumi Bat for Lashes - Trophy PJ Harvey - Down by the Water The Dresden Dolls - Shores of California Kate Bush - Moving
Abracadavers- The Classic Crime Inevitable- Anberlin Danny, Dakota, and The Wishing Well- A Silent Film