for now it's MUSE and Paramore
Always Muse, Maroon 5, Keane, Travis, Jamiraquai, Gotan Project, The Rasmus, James Blunt, Jason Mraz
I don't hear much non asian Music. The only one I like is Hollywood Undead and.. thats it. And maybe 30 Seconds To Mars.
I don´t really listen to any special non asian music.

Mostly I listen to rock, but not hard rock, and pop music.

I have no band I listen to.

why did I even post?
Pink Martini;Zaz;Azure Ray :D:D
My absolute faves are: Arctic Monkeys, Blur, Pixies, Bloc Party, The Killers, White Stripes, The Raconteurs, The Hives, The Strokes and many many more. from older stuff: Jimmy Hendrix, The Beatles, The Doors and Rolling Stones. and in fact I don't listen to k-pop at all - well, maybe when I'm watching a drama and the ost is good I'll listen to it a few times, but besides that my knowledge about k-pop ends on Big Bang. Still waiting for a day (or better a song/artist) that'll make me as addicted to k-pop as I am to dramas.
Non-asian? >< That's hard... I don't really have anyone that I can say I'm a fan of... I do like Taylor Swift though, so I suppose her? Honestly IDK ><. I don't really care about those, Asian all the way XD.
Kate Mcgill, Coldplay, Imogen Heap.
Skye-N-Rain wrote: Kate Mcgill, Coldplay, Imogen Heap.

searched Kate Mcgill' song because i like coldplay and imogen heap..
now i like kate mcgill too :D
i wouldn't be able to say one now because i listen to asian songs so much... i hardly listen to anything non-asian so now i don't really have one~ :)
I am not a big fan of non-asian music actually, but since I found a new genre called "Trance-core/Electro-core", I found some really good bands out there.

01. Fail Emotions
02. Crown the Empire
03. Abandon All Ships
04. Attack Attack!
05. Psycho Choke
bored4e wrote: Hm, I really can't choose a favorite, so I'm going to just list the artists/bands whose complete ouevre I own: Michael Jackson, Tori Amos, Kate Bush, Regina Spektor, Tom Waits, Talking Heads, The Smiths, The Beatles, Placebo, Oingo Boingo, Modest Mouse, The Decemberists, and TV on the Radio. Honorable mention goes to Depeche Mode, The Cure, Suzanne Vega, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Frank Sinatra, Joni Mitchell, and Gorgol Bordello. Um, I give my love freely.

I miss B & T
Cold Play, Adele, Kate McGill, Linkin Park (I know I know)