Hello!! I used to read a lot of gl mangas, because there were hardly any and when there were some they would always be the cutest story. But I realized that in terms of comparing BL and GL, bl always had a lot of shows, books and such while gl hardly had any which is probably due to gay fetishization. I'm currently trying to find dramas that include girl love, but I'm not interested for the type of shows targeted towards males who also fetishize lesbians, I'm talking about cute romance, them both treating each other kindly and such. I'm even alright with just girl friendship shows, as long as there's romance in them even if they're straight. Please recommend me some, thanks!

wow you are pretty darn right....I don't think I have ever seen any just gl dramas. There are some where it is a side story eg. Nevertheless (one of the 2nd lead couples is a gl one), or a more dark one  The Handmaiden (though this one is not cute or sweet, its pretty darn dark).

I do have some for friendship though, eg:
Dear Missy - this is something I highly highly recommend you, it is really good in regards to female friendship
Ode of Joy
Soul Mate - very good movie but it is more sad tbh
XX - the girls hate each other in the beginning but their friendship re blossoms again :)

The Secret Of Us,Doctor Lada, whose alias is angel doctor, was left with a scar on her heart by old love, causing her to be unable to open up for someone anymore. She must reunite with Earn, that ex-girlfrend who hurt her heart the worst, when she becomes a new presenter for the hospital where she works.

The official Pilot is out now!!!

Bookmarking this for future reference (there really aren't enough GL/ friendship dramas out there...it's difficult enough finding good BL stories).

NGL Secret of Us sounds pretty darn interesting.