Starae wrote: For darkangel (i'm surprised I have some for you!)

Iljimae
Queen In Hyun's Man (One of my favorite romance)
The Moon That Embraces the Sun
Bridal Mask (GREAT story, great action)

It's funny how everyone recommending me the same thing over and over again:)
And I will repeat my answer again...I will definitely watch them..They are in my top priority for next year.
As I don't watch dramas that are currently airing or aired this year...I usually watch them a year after:)
As for my recommendation for Starae:)

You should watch:

Queen Seon Deok
Zettai Kareshi ( it's my personal favorite:) )
hannaharif wrote: I like this thread.
nekoblah: There's only 3 dramas in your plan-to-watch list.
I'll recommend Iljimae. My work here is done. lol

Rourou wrote: Well, since neko unni only have 4 PTW dramas, i would pick Shining Inheritance :D

ellejaylee wrote: nekoblah - i don't know why you haven't seen dream high yet. what are you waiting for!! =3

LOL everyone telling me to watch different stuff first
Starae wrote: For darkangel (i'm surprised I have some for you!)

Iljimae
Queen In Hyun's Man (One of my favorite romance)
The Moon That Embraces the Sun
Bridal Mask (GREAT story, great action)

ahahha exact same list i gave plus 1 thats on my PTW list!
I am not sure who exactly I am supposed to recommend a drama to here but I will go with nekoblah
So I highly recommend you watch from your PTW:
1. Shut Up: Flower Boy Band
2. Shining Inheritance

Both of these dramas are in my personal favorites ^^
to makimellow: from your PTW list i highly highly and highly recommend Love Rain. Its one of my personal favourites as well :'D
makimellow watch Autumn's Concerto!!!!
kyayna i suggest taking fashion king off your list :3 and you should watch love shuffle and LIFE :D
Neko eonnie~ You were given a lot of recommendations so I will give you different one too Bloody Monday! xD I just want somebody to recommend me something~~ I want to be given a recommendation even thought I have so many dramas v CW and OH lists.. Bad bad me....
AmudoBun wrote: Neko eonnie~ You were given a lot of recommendations so I will give you different one too Bloody Monday! xD

I just want somebody to recommend me something~~ I want to be given a recommendation even thought I have so many dramas v CW and OH lists.. Bad bad me....

LOL i have yet to see similar recommendations for me xD ahahah the reason why i had bloody monday on my PTW was to see how much i would like mirichan's idol

and dongseng i'll recommend Liar game and Innocent Man (my current favorite airing drama)
also secret garden and the moom embracing the sun is reallly good tooo :D
hehe i dont think you would have that much time to start another drama, since you already watchign 11 other drama at the same time xD
nekoblah wrote: LOL i have yet to see similar recommendations for me xD ahahah the reason why i had bloody monday on my PTW was to see how much i would like mirichan's idol

and dongseng i'll recommend Liar game and Innocent Man (my current favorite airing drama)
also secret garden and the moom embracing the sun is reallly good tooo :D
hehe i dont think you would have that much time to start another drama, since you already watchign 11 other drama at the same time xD

I know~ I love Mirichan's idol... xD

I want to watch Liar game and I will watch it! I promise to myself~ xD
AmudoBun wrote: I know~ I love Mirichan's idol... xD

I want to watch Liar game and I will watch it! I promise to myself~ xD

i have yet to watch a single drama with him so i need to see what the rage is all about xD
AmudoBun wrote: Neko eonnie~ You were given a lot of recommendations so I will give you different one too Bloody Monday! xD

I just want somebody to recommend me something~~ I want to be given a recommendation even thought I have so many dramas v CW and OH lists.. Bad bad me....

Secret Garden!!!
Ouran highschool host club, it's pretty hilarious.
Coffee Prince! You gotta watch that one.

And so far Arang and the Magistrate has been really good for me, but I'll let you know once it ends if you should start it. ;P
Starae: From your PTW list, you should watch- 49 Days Chilling Romance My Girl and also Innocent Man/Nice Guy, even though it's only six episodes in
concreteroads: Queen In Hyun's Man Princess' Man Moon embraces the sun
kurosagi is the first and foremost drama i watched it is truly amazing, watch liar game, zetai redo too they are also nice