I agree with Green CHair :p I just watched the first 20 seconds because I was curious. Yes it is steamy. I am like :Huh?! Stupid?! But entertaining:D"
Mirichan wrote: I agree with Green CHair :p
I just watched the first 20 seconds because I was curious. Yes it is steamy. I am like :Huh?! Stupid?! But entertaining:D"

Yeah! LOL me too. "Stupid ...but very steamy!"
Ehhhm who was it again that mentioned "Frozen Flowers" as steamy??!

Lol just a joke...I am just angry at the persons in the Movie.....Really ANGRY.Not that I cried the last 10 minutes now.No wow and I even gave it a 10 so to the one who mentioned it THank YOu I guess~
Ok, so Que Sera Sera wasn't steamy enough. heehee. Spoiler* There was no kissing and no affection whatsoever in the last part of the drama. Me no like that.
rosefae72 wrote: Devil Beside You is a good one...
I can't recommend much else cause I'm looking for the same thing :)

Well, if you watch something that's what you're looking for you should tell me. :P
Mirichan wrote: Ehhhm who was it again that mentioned "Frozen Flowers" as steamy??!

Lol just a joke...I am just angry at the persons in the Movie.....Really ANGRY.Not that I cried the last 10 minutes now.No wow and I even gave it a 10 so to the one who mentioned it THank YOu I guess~

you watch it????????my little Miri watched Frozen Flower??

Ha.......I'm going insane
RainFlower wrote: The steamiest Korean film I have seen is A Frozen Flower. I loved it but its not everyones cup of chai lol

I hope you are over 18 :)

Great movie, but yeah i agree i don't think its for everyone.
Doremeduck wrote: Well, if you watch something that's what you're looking for you should tell me. :P

will do that :)
Steam Sniper Sounds pretty steamy to me. ;)
darkangel662008 wrote: you watch it????????my little Miri watched Frozen Flower??

Ha.......I'm going insane

Yes...:(
Someone said(I won´t mention the name) that it was *funny* and a *good watch*......:(
ARGH;ARGH....
Queen In Hyun's Man - lots and lots of kisses..HOT kisses as well. Not just the shy touch of lips but full on lips locked sort of kisses. Very romantic and sweet. The couple will be the best couple you've seen because they just have amazing chemistry and is well worth watching!!!!
PrettyBrown_Eyes wrote: Queen In Hyun's Man - lots and lots of kisses..HOT kisses as well. Not just the shy touch of lips but full on lips locked sort of kisses. Very romantic and sweet. The couple will be the best couple you've seen because they just have amazing chemistry and is well worth watching!!!!

I have to agree. They were the best Kdrama couple I have ever seen. I just loved them to pieces, and whoooh! THAT BOY SURE CAN KISS.
Doremeduck wrote: I have to agree. They were the best Kdrama couple I have ever seen. I just loved them to pieces, and whoooh! THAT BOY SURE CAN KISS.

Agree...luved their chemistry. I even went back and listened 2 Yoo In Na's radio shows when JHW was the guest. OK...other shows besides

I Need Romance 1 & 2... MARS....Bad Love aka Cruel Love...
Autumn's Concerto and Summer Desire had some skinship
"Lovers" had some intense scenes (they were an off screen couple too)

Good Viewing.
RainFlower wrote: The steamiest Korean film I have seen is A Frozen Flower. I loved it but its not everyones cup of chai lol

I hope you are over 18 :)

That was really raunchy but really well done.