Doremeduck wrote: I need me some romance. I've been watching a lot of Korean dramas recently, but I'm sort of getting tired of no affection whatsoever. So, I'm wanting to watch something steamy! I'm in the mood for a Taiwanese drama, but of course, I'm cool with anything! Any suggestions?

P.S.- Lots and lots of kissing is a must :P heehee.

Later episodes of In Time with you have some epic kisses. Plus it is a Taiwanese drama. Only 13 episodes. It is a good drama but not 'steamy'.

There are a couple of steamy scenes with Sunny Wang who is totally hot.
But as romantic dramas goes. It is a great story.
I was looking at What's Up Fox? It seems like it might be steamy....is it??? I'm still looking for the perfect amount of steamy concerning a drama and have yet to find it....tsk. tsk.
ActingAReaction wrote: That was really raunchy but really well done.

That movie had such a sad story. I was sitting there crying my eyes out at the last scene. Literally screaming at the screen...:(
I love this thread :) I was just about to post something similar lol. I hate when I get all into the romance of a drama and when they finally kiss they do the weak lip-touching with eyes wide open >_< I agree with some said here A Frozen Flower and Lust, Caution are amazingly steamy <3 Also, although not really a "steamy drama," Coffee Prince had some of the hottest kisses I've seen in a drama.
I know what you mean about Coffee Prince. Mary stayed out all night had decent kisses.

The kisses in In Time with you, Down with love and The hospital totally beat it!
Both The hospital and Down With love it was Jerry Yan. The boy doesn't shy away from lip-action!

Down with love isn't the best drama ever...but it isn't the worst. The first couple episodes are silly...but it gets better...and I'm a huge Michael Zhang fan so I saw it. It is enjoyable for what it is.

Though the Jerry Yan/Ella kiss...wow!

I love The hospital...but it isn't a romance...I normally don't care for medical dramas but this one is more about the backstabbing bureaucratic nature of hospitals rather than the 'hot young surgeon saving lives' crap. Jerry Yan's romance in there is believable and the kisses are really really good.

Dunno much about the drama Me too flower, but there was this really great kiss in it that my sister wouldn't stop spazzing about. Maybe someone else can comment on that.

Ain't seen the drama so can't recommend it as a drama.

Blueoblivionx wrote: I love this thread :) I was just about to post something similar lol. I hate when I get all into the romance of a drama and when they finally kiss they do the weak lip-touching with eyes wide open >_<

I agree with some said here A Frozen Flower and Lust, Caution are amazingly steamy <3

Also, although not really a "steamy drama," Coffee Prince had some of the hottest kisses I've seen in a drama.
Doremeduck wrote: That movie had such a sad story. I was sitting there crying my eyes out at the last scene. Literally screaming at the screen...:(

So good! I was like sobbing too.
Hard to forget film

Also it makes perfect sense why they had so many of those 'explicit' scenes. Without it there wouldn't have been such an motional impact.
FF & Green Chair are the steamiest I've seen. Housemaid as well...but Ugh that movie... WAE? Lee Jung Jae, Wae!? If there are any other steamy movies any one knows about, I want to watch! ...rawr. BTW... Lust, Caution is very very steamy as well. But unlike the three mentioned above it is actually an amazing movie. Well written, acted and great plot.
Jeaniessi wrote: FF & Green Chair are the steamiest I've seen. Housemaid as well...but Ugh that movie... WAE? Lee Jung Jae, Wae!?

If there are any other steamy movies any one knows about, I want to watch! ...rawr.

BTW... Lust, Caution is very very steamy as well. But unlike the three mentioned above it is actually an amazing movie. Well written, acted and great plot.

lol I'm keeping an eye on this thread as well. Hopefully someone will know some more.
I been meaning to watch Lust, Caution. It got quite a few nods all over the world. Golden Globe nomination, a golden lion at Venice Film Festival. And now a nod from you. :)

Jeaniessi wrote: FF & Green Chair are the steamiest I've seen. Housemaid as well...but Ugh that movie... WAE? Lee Jung Jae, Wae!?

If there are any other steamy movies any one knows about, I want to watch! ...rawr.

BTW... Lust, Caution is very very steamy as well. But unlike the three mentioned above it is actually an amazing movie. Well written, acted and great plot.
The Intimate Lover - the steamiest in this list Secret Love My Friend & His Wife Cheaters Portrait of Beauty Sex is Zero 1 & 2- this one has a peculiar steaminess because it's somehow put in a comedic way... Naked Weapon - it's an action film with some steamy scene And I think there's a lakorn that's really too steamy....Jan Dara
darkangel662008 wrote: The Intimate Lover - the steamiest in this list
Secret Love
My Friend & His Wife
Cheaters
Portrait of Beauty
Sex is Zero 1 & 2- this one has a peculiar steaminess because it's somehow put in a comedic way...
Naked Weapon - it's an action film with some steamy scene

And I think there's a lakorn that's really too steamy....Jan Dara

Super intrigued. *jots down*
Sleepninja wrote: Super intrigued. *jots down*

just granting wishes..kekeke!!!
darkangel662008 wrote: just granting wishes..kekeke!!!

Arigatou! :D
I'm excited :) Lots of new sexy things to watch haha
ActingAReaction wrote: So good! I was like sobbing too.
Hard to forget film

Also it makes perfect sense why they had so many of those 'explicit' scenes. Without it there wouldn't have been such an motional impact.

And they were placed as a part of the movie instead of just some random whoohoo scene.