Hey guys, so I'm looking for a kdrama (preferably with romance in it) where the main male lead is basically trying to get revenge. And I would like the male lead to be likable also, not a complete arrogant jerk. Something like Innocent man would be great.Thanks!
the princess man : historical but has a Romeo and Juliet story with the main lead seek revenge from her father one of the best kdramas ever

healer : it wasn't revenge at the beginning then he want to know the truth about his father then become revenge .one of the best ever

hotel king : a lot of plot twist in a good way the main lead seek revenge and other people also .more like the whole people seek revenge from each other for different reasons .alittle bit long 32 ep

city hunter :he seek revenge from the people who killed his father .has a double life

goodbye mr black : his father get killed his sister get kidnapped he accused for murder .worth watching 

cruel city : dark drama lot of gang and undercover cops this one has the female want revenge but fall in love with the one she is after .really heart breaking drama

The Devil and Resurrection are both great revenge dramas with compelling protagonists. If you're okay with longer dramas, I also highly recommend Giant.
I Hear Your Voice

Pinocchio

-"Secret" is very similar to innocent man.but it is better in many ways (in my opinion) the main lead is Ji sung and he is very likeable. This drama is one of my favorites and it is well made. 
THE PRINCESS' MAN - Her father killed his father in order to get to the throne ... he comes back for revenge... dilemma is how to feel about her... love/hate .... Epic ...He's good but she's a great heroine character, caught b/w her love for him and love for her father! ....Romance/History/Action/Politics

EAST OF EDEN - The hero and his younger  brother, grow up with one aim: get revenge on the man who killed their father ...
the TWIST---> what is unknown to them (known to us from Ep. 1) , is that his younger brother was switched at birth with the son of his enemy... 
The hero is incredibly selfless, dedicated to his family, and especially to his younger brother (the irony of it all!)... 
amazing relationships of all the characters, all come in 3's...well-thought out Character growth ... Romance/Melodrama/Action/Gangs/Politics

Both excellent dramas w/ excellent writing... seamlessly interweave all the themes and subplots ... Ahhh, the price of revenge!

Mad Dog 

The Guardian or Lookout

Yellow Boots:(kinda long for me though)

The Devil/Mawang with Ju Ji Hoon

The Princess Man with Park Shi Hoo

and I will suggest you I'm Sorry I Love You with So Ji Sub, my favorite drama ever but here the revenge is not the main thing and also another nonrevenge but excellent drama Stranger/Secret Forest.

Money Flower, it's airing atm

Behind your smile  - Her mother destroyed his family, caused his father to die and mum to go crazy, and destroyed their farm. He spends 12 years plotting and planning his revenge then meets her and uses her to reach her mother. In the end... no spoilers.. :) Fantastic acting, great direction, wonderfully put together

Only side by side with you - She unknowingly uses his thesis to set up her technology company. He loses his life's dream, his career, and spirals into a life of gang wars. Comes back and meets her.. and somewhere along finds his purpose 

Both have very likeable leads.