Hello, 
I'm looking for a kdrama that's a little bit sexy. 
I'm kind of a newbie so the only dramas that come to mind are Oh my venus, and Coffee prince (you know the scene i'm talking about).
I've been watching some super innocent dramas lately, it's like sex doesn't even exist in their world. I need some spice.
Thank you!
hahahaha!.... I used to wonder how Korea ever got populated since no one seems to even have desire!
Passion and great kissing are rare in K-dramas, although realistic kissing is a lot more common these last few years.

In K-dramas, I'll list a few that had some passion, reality, or good kisses:
--- The World That They Live In
--- Can We Get Married?
--- I Need Romance
--- I Need Romance 3
--- Que Sera, Sera --- Dark, intense
--- Secret Love Affair --- Sexy

If you want passionate romances and spice, check out Chinese dramas:
--- Too Late to Say I Love You  --- 
--- Sealed w/ a Kiss --- 
--- Song of the Desert --- 

There are a couple of threads in the forum about "Mature", "Steamy" drama recommendations, look for them.
I'm sure there are more K-dramas, but I haven't seen them.
I very much agree with the dramas presented above.

Also add "Another Miss Oh". This is my favorite drama, quite on par with Coffee Prince. I love both! Good kisses!! excellent chemistry!
@Kar ---- It must be Eric .... He needs to have a drama w/ Yoon Eun Hye, the kisses will burn the screen! ...( I need to watch AMO)
@Johnson-Shampoo ---- I forgot about that one!... Queen In-Hyun did have lots of natural kisses.
Oh my Ghostess/Ghost has some nice kisses, plus funny yet spicy scenes. I watched it as a  begginer and mistook that all other dramas would have such good sexy scenes as well lol
I thought I was the only one wondering how Korea got populated ! Lol 
"I used to wonder how Korea ever got populated..."

LMFAO - this needs to be pinned on every drama site/blog in existence.  Maybe writers will eventually pick up on the hint...XD
I'm not exactly sure what you mean by those scenes cause I still haven't finished watching Oh My Venus and I already forgot the details of Coffee Prince . If you're looking for those shower scenes/abs scenes I can give you a list of dramas. Otherwise if you're just looking for steamier scenes or more mature scenes/mature comedy then these are the ones that I have seen thus far that I can recall:

• Birth of a Beauty 
  • The Lover
  • Witch's Romance ( 2nd episode in and there's already a v steamy scene ;) )
  • Fated To Love You ( it's been a while since the last time I've seen it, but I think it may have some flirty moments)
  • Marriage Not Dating
  • Heart to Heart 
Thank you so much for the recommendations!!!

Healer

Something about 1%

My lovely Kim Sam soo ( not  completely)

Playful kiss ( it do have some good kisses and a bed scene)

Secret garden

Personal taste

A gentleman's dignity

Iris( starting is hot)

Individualist Ms ji young ( 2 EP only)

It's ok that's love

My secret romance

Fight for my way

Another miss oh

Suspicious partner

The package

Jugglers

Lie to me ( beautiful kisses)

Some extras......

Scholar who walks the night

Princess man

Because it's my first life..

These r some dramas I felt sexy in my drama list. Hope u like and enjoyyyy

The Handmaiden- do NOT watch that with your parents! lol

You might want to try the movie Love Clinic that is available on Viki right now.   I would say it fits the bill, plus it’s a nice light funny romance story at the same time.