So, I was watching Nobunaga no Chef, which I think was great, and I was wondering if anyone knows of other series with a male MC and a female lead who pretends to be a man.  The reason she pretends to be a man isn't so much important, but I would prefer if she basically needs to remain a 'man' through at least a large part of the series, since this leads to the funniest public scenarios :D.

Another thing I was looking for, after Boku to Star no 99 nichi, and I was wondering if other people knew any shows where one of the two leads are a bodyguard or something like that.  The body guard can be either male or female, I just like the dynamic of one of the leads being a guard.

I hope there are a few more like these, and thank you for any time you spend reading this.

Coffee Prince  ---  One of most popular gender benders....she remains as a boy for large part of it.

Wild Romance --- The girl is the bodyguard of a famous baseball player .... very funny, especially since she and her family are die-hard fans of the opposite team! .... Bonus, she's a tom-boy, short hair and dresses like a boy.

NOTE:  I just realized trailers for both don't do justice to how good or funny both of these shows are.

Since u r an Oguri Shun Fan
Hanazakari no Kimitachi e ---  (AKA HanaKimi 2007 J-version) .... Hillarious Romp!!... She remains in disguise for most of the show!
Thanks rainruma, they look pretty good, I like the idea that in Wild Romance the female lead is a total fan of the opposing team

Yeah, I am a huge Oguri Shun fan, the guy is an amazing actor, so I'll check it out, thanks
I hope you enjoy them :)
Lol...The entire premise of Wild Romance is funny.
Imo, Ikuta Toma steals the show in HanaKimi XD
gender-bender dramas:
Bromance
Runaway Sweetheart

bodyguard dramas:
K2 (I'm sure you're probably watching this)
Sweet Sweet Bodyguard
Secret Angel (kinda)
Gender benders-

Hana Kimi/ (all versions)
Ma Boy
Coffee Prince
Ouran High School Host Club
Please come back mister (via soul swap)
Big (also via soul swap)
You're beautiful
Ikumen Desu Ni
Fabulous Boys
k-pop the ultimate audition
To the beautiful you
Nail shop paris

Body guards-

Powerful opponents
sweet sweet body guard
Wild Romance
City Hunter
Here is my list for gender-benders (apart from Ma Boy, it's all women pretending to be men) : http://mydramalist.com/list/X3bgO064
As for bodyguard dramas, there are :
I Really Really Like You (7/10)
- the already mentionned Sweet Sweet Bodyguard (7/10) and Wild Romance (8/10)
School Beauty's Personal Bodyguard (7/10 but it's kinda special, really comedy-like)
SP (I didn't finish it and it was so long ago I don't even remember it, so I can't say if it's good or not. It seems there is no romance in this one.)
The K2 (I dropped it after 8 episode and rated it 5/10 but lot of people liked it.)