Hey guys,

do you know any dramas where the girl has a crush on someone and then the male lead comes along (or he's already there but they're just friends or something) and she realises she loves him and not the other guy she liked previously? (I'd rather like if the girl and the guy she had a crush on were NOT in a relationship, she just liked him! And also if the change occurs like mid-way or kinda soon and not like in the last ep that would be better!) Something like Beautiful Gong Shim you know? ^^ Thanks in advance!!

I've watched all of them, but thank you for your reply!! 
Weightlifting fairy Kim Bok Joo
Heart to Heart
Hana yori dango
Miss No Good
Why why Love
Snow White
She is Nineteen
Please love the useless me

Thank you I added the ones I havent watched yet ^^ 
Second guy (Lead) has loved her all along and befriended her as she crushed on first guy:
Sound of the Desert --- change happens gradually ... she had crush (love) on first guy ... and affinity w/ second guy, turned best friend and slowly turns to real love.
Best Time --- She doesn't realize it until the end, unfortunately ... her obsession w/ her first love was stupid and annoying ... but relationship w/ Mr.perfect lead guy was wonderful and worth watching
Meteor Garden --- crush on first guy .... slowly True Love develops for second guy

She had relationship w/ first guy:
Pride --- relationship w/ first guy ... contract turned True Love w/ second guy
Scarlet Heart --- Had love/relationship w/ first guy ... True Love w/ second guy.

Empress Ki --- Loved and relationship w/ first guy ... eventually love the second guy.
Family's Honor --- married first guy (she's a widow)... But True Love is w/ second guy who helps her heal.
In Time With You --- she dates other guys while Mr. perfect is her best friend ... gradually they realize they love each other.

Both guys are leads:
Summer's Desire --- She liked lead, then she liked second guy and was in relationship ... then we don't know who she'll pick until the end

Movie... b/c it's so good and funny:
Our Times --- she crushes on other guy ... as love for lead creeps up on her ... I think they get together much later.
@Hana I've watched this but thank you anyway! ^^ 
@rainruma Thank you for being so detailed!! They seem awesome! Also now that I know that I have another reason to watch Empress Ki ^^ Thank you again! 
@Kairi... I strongly recommend:
Sound of the Desert....and...  Pride ---  for the great romance, w/ good story & characters
Scarlet Heart ...and... Empress Ki --- for strong female, and for a great plot that has romance

Happy Watching :)

LOL... I just realized Sound of the Desert, Scarlet Heart and Best Time are all written by Tong Hua ... she must like that theme .... and she creates wonderful perfect romantic male leads and strong smart female leads.
I'd like to suggest Operation Proposal.  I didn't see it on your completed or plan to watch lists.  I think you'd enjoy it a lot since you mentioned Beautiful Gong Shim.
A Girl & Three Sweethearts
Coffee Prince
High School King of Savvy
Last Scandal
Moon River
My Little Princess
The Master's Sun
@rainruma I think I'll start with Pride! And I actually wanted to watch some Chinese dramas so now I know where to start! ^^ Thanks again! ^^ 

@Six Thank you, that was really kind of you! Actually I didn't add Operation Proposal but I knew about it, and I wasn't sure whether to watch it or not. But since you mentioned it I'll add it! ^^ 

@tan Thank you for your recommendations! I was planning to watch A girl and three sweethearts so I think I'll start with that ^^