Hello everyone, I'd like to see something in which the male lade is : or ugly, or too shy, or poor or stupid who then change. Of course there must be a good love story in which the guy is her opposite(beautiful, rich, intelligent but cold and that at the beginning dislikse her) what can you suggest me? :)
You can watch "Personal Taste" http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/19/personal-taste

I liked it a lot. With my limited knowledge that's all I can suggest.
Taiwanese drama "Miss No Good" starring Rainie Yang
HAVA-RAVA wrote: Taiwanese drama "Miss No Good" starring Rainie Yang

indeed i watched it!!! it's funny too...first thing comes to my mind!!! Miss no Good is really gooood hehehhe!!
In coffee Prince there's a part where she change. But its mostly Gender Bender. High school debut the guy is pretty and she isn't. Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge the girl is changed in some parts Hope I have helped you a little
it started with a kiss and they kiss again :) (but she doesn't change very much...)
well she isnt a girl but a woman in Last Scandal the transformation was pretty amazing
Fated to Love You.. Witch Yoo Hee Which Star are you from? 200 pounds Beauty - movie
There's really not much about ugly main actors/actress, but a lot about cold, snob and arrogant male leads who fell in love with poor, naive and kind main girl. If you like Thai dramas, try it. There's a lot of those but be warned they have some explicit issues in most of them.. My fave would be Fated to love you(Taiwan).Family honor is also one of my favorite if you don't mind the 54 episodes. Hearts of 19, too.
Thanks! I've seen it and I liked It!
shaz22 wrote: You can watch "Personal Taste" http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/19/personal-taste

I liked it a lot. With my limited knowledge that's all I can suggest.

Thanks! I've seen it and I liked it! Anyway thank you!
HAVA-RAVA wrote: Taiwanese drama "Miss No Good" starring Rainie Yang
Mmmh, not a bad idea...I like Rainie, thanks!
Ni_azevedo wrote: In coffee Prince there's a part where she change. But its mostly Gender Bender.
High school debut the guy is pretty and she isn't.
Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge the girl is changed in some parts

Hope I have helped you a little

I've seen all of them and they are very good! Thank you anyway! :)