Have you watched Ode to joy? Except one character who's a little stupid but is trying to get better, all the main characters are clever and strong and equal/better than the male characters. I also hate inferior female characters and I loved this drama. Also if you liked the chemistry between Wang Ziwen and Wang Kai in when a snail falls in love, you'll love this drama.

And if you enjoy historical dramas,  Dae Jang Geum is 100% recommended. The main lead is one of the strongest female leads I've ever seen.

Search: WWW

Focuses on strong female characters.

So I’m not sure this recommendation fulfills all of your qualifications but it hasn’t been mentioned so far so I figured I’d add it: The Story of Minglan. The female lead is technically inferior to a lot of people around her as she’s the youngest daughter of a concubine and a court official whereas the circle of the men & people surrounding them is all the way up in royalty, but she is extraordinarily intelligent (although she has to hide it for a long time because of her birth status and lack of protection among her family) and ends up becoming superior to, well, almost everyone. She is mistreated for a long time though and hides her capability in order to survive in her manor & society, so proceed at your own caution, but she’s seriously so extraordinary imo — and plays everyone around her — so it’s worth it. 

I’d also add Ugly Alert as the female lead in that one is really considered a capable & intelligent heiress basically so everyone else in the drama technically falls short to her, but her character is what’s really to admire her for. 

Doctor X (Japanese) - Freelance Genius Surgeon who seems cold and aloof with collegues, constantly underestimated but is always the "Hero" who does impossible surgeries with speed and grace. (Currently has 6 seasons)

Caution, Hazardous Wife (Japanese) - Ex-special agent that wants a normal life but can't ignore injustice or thrills. She is hyper-observant and calculating, always figures out ways to handle matters with subtlety, and kicks serious ass! The fight choreo is top notch. (Has a follow up movie on its way)

In a Class of Her Own (Chinese) - She is academically out of the league of any of the men.

Professional Single (Chinese) - Top grades and a talented artist. (+ Personal bonus points. She's tiny and ML is really tall. So height difference on Max)

Itaewon Class (Korean) - FL was top student in high school, she's resourceful and talented, loyal to the ML. She has a personality disorder (Mild ASPD) where she is really cold and selfish, but over time she does grow to become a better person.

Girl From Nowhere (Thai) - This series is DARK dark, so I recommend it to the few who can handle dark stuff. She basically up roots corruption in different schools by providing the possibilities for others to give in to their desires, but those people always end up digging themselves a big hole. Think of her as the Serpent in the Garden, she helps feed the already corrupted thoughts until they ruin themselves.

Empress Ki (Korean) - This drama is really long winded and melodramatic, with 51 episodes. But the FL is very smart and resourceful, as well as can fight. She is stubborn and strong willed, has a hard exterior towards those that aren't that close to her.

While You Were Sleeping (Korean) - She may seem a little silly and unwilling at the start, but she is actually really intelligent and stands up for her morals. When she speaks on a matter, she is very swift and clear.

Fake Princess (Chinese) - Resourceful, quick witted, crafty, and superior in Martial arts to the ML. Also one of the few chinese dramas where the ML isn't arrogant and aloof. When he starts to like the FL, he becomes a total softy for her.

Miss Gu who is Silent (Chinese) - It's a drama based on revenge and mystery. FL is very intelligent and particular. She is kind and caring at heart, but acts stoic and vengeful to hide it.

When A Snail Falls In Love= FL is a genius criminal profiler

King2Hearts= FL is a highly skilled top instructor in North Korea’s elite special forces