I am looking for asian drama where the female lead is highly skilled in some field, or is intelligent or in a nutshell, is NOT inferior to the male lead/surrounding characters in any sense.

Some examples would be;

Give More recommendations please ... as many as possible <3

OFC, the drama must be available online (raw/sub)

Rookie Agent Rouge the female lead becomes a highly skilled spy

Jewel in the Palace historical drama, a palace cook becomes the royal physician

Delightful Girl Choon Hyang (2005 so kind of old) - the girl is smartest in her class and helps ML get into college

What’s wrong with secretary Kim (ongoing) she’s super skilled but she’s ML’s secretary (not inferior though in fact he’s super dependent on her)

Just Between Lovers - FL is a model-maker for an architect company while ML is a construction worker working on same project. 

Healer - FL has a trauma which is probably the only thing that sets her back, but she’s an ambitious reporter who’s super resourceful and quite fearless

Lawless Lawyer (ongoing) only watched episode 1 but FL is a badass paralegal who got her law license suspended because she punched a judge for being misogynistic .

Princess agents - intelligent, skilled fighter

General and I - war strategist

Gokusen - badass kickass teacher

Princess Wei Young - intelligent

Queen Seon Dok - highly intelligent, manipulative, cunning

Empress Ki - highly intelligent, similar to Princess Wei Young but Empress Ki is more cunning

Little girl K - professional assassin

Dong Yi - intelligent, assists in solving court crimes

Damo - badass fighter

Flowers of the prison - premise is similar to Dong Yi

The painter of the wind - dresses as boy, skilled painter

Healer

Live up to your name

It's not that I can't marry but I don't want to

Second to Last love

Kill me Heal me

20th Century boy and girl

Soratobu kouhoushitsu

Mrs. Temper and Nam

Legend of Lu Zhen - female lead is business savvy and helps to begin many businesses for her kingdom (Imperial China)

Princess Wei Young - female is very quick witted and a fast thinker. Gets herself out of trouble mostly on her own (with some help here and there) (Imperial China)

Rookie Agent Rouge - female lead has a great memory and soon learns the ways of a secret agent/double spy (set in China 1930s era)

Prince of Lan Ling - female is fairly innovative and is the last descendant of clan of powerful priestesses (not super fantasy)(Imperial China)

Princess Agents - female starts off as just fairly brave and loyal, soon learns fighting techniques and remembers her past as a super skilled fighter/etc. (Imperial China/Wu Xia)

General and I - female is a very smart war tactician (Somewhat don't recommend this because I feel like she loses her edge about halfway through and she's just a very basic female character till the end) (Imperial China)

Negotiator - female lead is a leading business negotiator at a huge firm/one of the best at her job. (Modern China)

Haken no Hinkaku (she's a super multi-skilled temp worker; comedy)

Secret Investigation Record (investigator--think of her as a Joseon version of X-Files Scully who is waaay more skilled and more well-informed than her Mulder; period sci-fi)

Zenkai Girl (lawyer, romcom)

Yami no Bansosha (private investigator; mystery/crime drama)

Secret Love Affair (personal assistant in an art foundation, she's basically a criminal bookkeeper for her tax-dodging bosses; drama)

Doctors - female lead is a really great neurosurgeon and she can fight well. She is under the male lead in some cases shown in the drama, but as a capable assistant/skilled doctor. 

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon - FL is super strong because of her superpower, although if I remember correctly she wasn't thought of as "intelligent."

Kluen Cheewit - highly skilled actress. The ML is a lawyer, but she's surely not inferior him.

The Great Seducer - intelligent student who wins a scholarship, albeit, her work/studies aren't mentioned much.

Descendants of the Sun - Both couples in the show have strong female leads and the male leads are up to par so there isn't any inferiority.

My Mister 2018

Strong female lead, outsmart every bad guy. haha  fights for the ones she loves. good drama.

Nodame Cantabile - main character is very talented pianist 

Oh my General - she's her kingdom, best warrior  and skiled general

What's Wrong with Secretary Kim

✔️ Dr Qin Medical Examiner 

✔️ Day and Night (2 lead female forensic examiner)

✔️ Miss Hammurabi (ongoing) 

✔️ Lawless Lawyer 

• 5-ji Kara 9-ji Made (jp)
  • Emergency Couple (kr)
  • Ie Uru Onna (jp)
  • It's Okay, That's Love (kr)
  • In Time with you (twn)
  • Jealousy Incarnate (kr)
  • Jimi ni Sugoi! Koetsu Garu Kono Etsuko (jp)
  • Miss Hammurabi (kr) (on going)
  • Prosecutor Princess (kr)
  • Protect the boss (kr)
  • Switch Girl (jp)

My Huckleberry Friends-  ML and the  FL are the top students in their school and later became successful in their respective careers as adults (happy ending).

Okitegami Kyoko no Biboroku (J) - she was DEFINITELY the brains of the outfit

Go Go Squid  (C)  the ML acknowledges the FL as his intellectual superior

In Time With You  (TW)+1 - the template for alpha female/beta male Dramas imo

Night Light (K)

Ms Temper and Nam Jung Gi (K)

My Queen (TW)

Dae Jang Geum - I refuse  to call it Jewel in the Palace since the Korean title of the Drama was HER real life title and doesn't need to be translated

Takane No Hana - (J) another female creative genius character

The Woman with  a Suitcase (K)

Forest of Secrets (K)

Diary of a Prosecutor (K)