Hello there!

I am looking for a japanese drama series that i watched 2-3yrs ago. It was about this guy training to become an animator for an anime? there were a lot of other famous names and references to a lot of classic anime within the show. From what I remember it was really comedy based!

kleocchi:

Hello there!

I am looking for a japanese drama series that i watched 2-3yrs ago. It was about this guy training to become an animator for an anime? there were a lot of other famous names and references to a lot of classic anime within the show. From what I remember it was really comedy based!

Could it be Aoi Honoo (2014)?  It's about an aspiring mangaka, not animator, but it is set in the 1980s and has some real-life animators (before they were famous) written into the story as supporting characters (Hideaki Anno, for one).

kittyflumpin:

Could it be Aoi Honoo (2014)?  It's about an aspiring mangaka, not animator, but it is set in the 1980s and has some real-life animators (before they were famous) written into the story as supporting characters (Hideaki Anno, for one).

Thats the one! Thank you

Trying to find a drama that has similar dynamics to the music video in "What Can I Do" by Day6 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RJWqIEo_Tc)

Ideally they'd have to be in high school, but any setting will do as long as similar dynamics are in place ^^

I think I watched this drama or movie about 15 years ago so it is definitely more than 15 years old. I Think this happens in a boys’ school. I remember only one scene of this. There is a new boy in the school and he enters the classroom, then he introduces himself and the teacher says to him to go to the seat which was in the last row. But when walks to the seat, I think one of the class bully’s friends trips him and the bully holds him without letting him fall, but actually he punches the new boy in the gut. The other thing I remember is another new boy comes to the same class, and when the same friend trips him and the bully comes to punch him, this new boy punches him first without giving the bully a chance. I have been searching for this for many years, but couldn’t find it. I watched this so long ago so don't remember which language was it from but it is definitely south eastern or eastern Asian movie,  because i remember watching many wuxia action movies during that time in that channel.

Hi! I was trying to find a drama that is more less like this:

The drama is about two characters and the only thing I know is that the girl was fat in the past and suffered bullying and only had a boy (the MC) who treated her well, in order to make her go to eat at her mother's restaurant. Years later she is an elegant woman. If I'm not mistaken, she only eats a cucumber a day (she does crazy diets). And she kind of gets revenge on this guy for the sake of be fat in the past ....I do not remember well but I think he also has a restaurant (but I do not know if I'm right)

-----------

Plz help me finding this. (I was trying to find this since last summer) 

i am searching for a korean drama though i can't seem to remember its name..only some of the plot..

There was a lead , i don't know male or female..but one of them had a serious disease where he/she has to stay in ice cold temprature to live..i don't remeber any more..

i tried searching on my own using different methods but no luck..

Please help me find this drama..

Do you remember approximately when you watched it? Around what year or so.

Do you remember some secondary plots information? Anything small can help, like revenge, romance, these kind of stuffs.

But also do you remember if it's a long drama (number of episodes)?

I'm looking for a melo romance where the female lead is cold hearted and feisty but changes over time. I don't want her to become cute and all. Any suggestions? 

KingLouie:

i am searching for a korean drama though i can't seem to remember its name..only some of the plot..

There was a lead , i don't know male or female..but one of them had a serious disease where he/she has to stay in ice cold temprature to live..i don't remeber any more..

i tried searching on my own using different methods but no luck..

Please help me find this drama..

Maybe it is "Blood"...He don't need to stay always on cold but he needs cold temprature

Big Shot:

I'm looking for a melo romance where the female lead is cold hearted and feisty but changes over time. I don't want her to become cute and all. Any suggestions? 

You can watch "innocent man" she at start is really cold...The drama is really dramatic

MeguSook:

You can watch "innocent man" she at start is really cold...The drama is really dramatic

Thanks

MeguSook:

Maybe it is "Blood"...He don't need to stay always on cold but he needs cold temprature

Thanks..i'll look into it further..

Hi!

I watched a j-drama few months (or probably a year) ago. The story tells about a young man who was abused by his father, and when the father die he was adopted by an old rich woman whom then die because of cancer. The boy spend all the money to buy the so-called-healing-water for the mother only to find it was a fraud. And then he plan to kill the bad guy but shit happens and killed the two woman working there instead. So the drama basically unfold the reason why he killed etc etc. 

I forget the name and it's bugging me for the past few days T_T

I watched a Thai Drama a while back and want to rewatch it but i can't remember the name of it, can someone please help. The plot was something along the lines of a girl worked for the son of the company's owner. The company was like a jewellery/ diamond company?  It was a romance and at the end the 2 fell in love but his ex like attacked her or something. I also can recall a massive plot twist where we found out she was the coo's daughter or enemy or something like that? 

Also, Thank you so much and sorry if my description was confusing/wrong.