Hello everyone,
I am having trouble finding the name of the drama at 0:15 in the youtube link below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NphU6m9V-FY&list=F...

if you could help me find the answer that would be amazing :) I loooove historical drama :)

many thanks
Lily
@Lucine that's Empress Ki at the 0:15 mark!

So, so good. You definitely will love it. <333
I think it was last fall/winter 2015, when I read the synopsis of a korean drama that looked interesting and put it in the back burner of my mind, because I didn't want to watch it until it had finished airing. But now I've completely forgot what it was called and I can't find it by browsing through the 2015 dramas.

All I really remember is that there were hints about possibly human cloning. I think a girl was the main lead, and I think genre was thriller or mystery or something.
@Baqa Clone Baby maybe? not Korean though.
@Baqa 
or maybe Never let me go (Watashi wo hanasenaide) http://mydramalist.com/16009-never-let-me-go
but it's a japanese drama that aired in the beginning of 2016.
Thanks, but no. I'm 99% sure it was a korean drama and that it aired around fall/winter 2015. As for the human cloning bit, I might remember wrong. Now, that I think about it, maybe it was about designing babies or similar. At least I think it had something to do with babies and genetics. Also think it had a one word title. Gawh... stupid memory!

Edit: eh, forget the 99% certain. Looked through all korean dramas on this site from 2014-2016 and I can't find anything resembling it. Weird. So now I'm not certain about anything. Maybe I dreamt it, lol. Or could it have been cancelled before airing? 
@Baqa  Could it be Bunshin? 
http://mydramalist.com/3498-bunshin

2012, Japanese, but maybe it fits?  More mystery than thriller though.
Omg. You're right, it was Designer Baby. I wasn't really into japanese drama last fall so I was certain it had to be korean, stupid memory :p

Thank you! And thanks to everyone else who took their time :)
Hey all, I only remember the barest of the synopsis for a show I wanted to watch, but put off, and forgot about until now.  So, I believe it had a Male MC who was transferred to another company/area, and his wife who he is divorced from was his going to be his boss.  I haven't watched any of the show, I think this was from the synopsis on MDL, but I just can't remember the name of it  
I'm looking for a drama, that I can't seem to remember the name of. I only watched the first few minutes of it, so I'd appreciate any help. The first half hour went something like this...3 friends, two boys and a girl go undercover to enter some sort of gang or crime organization. Things go bad and they have to escape. After successfully escaping, the two of them betray the male lead and the female shoots him. They push the male lead out of the car and drive off. The male lead ends up surviving and becomes a detective. I think the first case they showed was following the wife of someone and taking pictures of her cheating. Any ideas?
@YukiTsubaki  I believe you may be talking about Vampire Detective     Vampire Detective
Ah, thanks Robert. That was it.
I've been looking for this drama for years.I watched this I'd say about 7 or more years ago. Pretty sure it's a kdrama or twdrama . Starts off with a girl selling nuts on the side of the road. She had big puffy hair at this point. She runs away from her home when creditors show up with only a few clothes and a box which was holding something about a textiles family which one of her family members helped. The girl goes and finds this family looking for help. After a bit she starts making jewellery designs and in the end she falls for a guy somehow related to the textile family and promises to make a ring for him. They break up for some reason and go their separate ways. The girl not forgetting her promise designs the ring and it make an impression on a famous designer who asks to showcase it in his upcoming exhibition. The guy shows up to the exhibition after being dragged there, the only piece he liked was the ring and he finds out the girl designed it because the famous designer pulled the girl on stage to introduce her to everyone. The designer tell everyone that one ring is not for sale because he didn't make it, at this point if I remember right the girls hair was in a bob cut. Fast forward to the end of the series the guy and girl are getting married. It's the wedding day they are about to say their vows and the crazy ex shows up with a knife. Anyone know what show this was? I think it starts with an "A".I originally watched in on cruchyroll but they removed it because it's suppose to be licensed. 
@midnightloon Maybe Baby-faced Beauty? I didn't watch it, but I've seen bits and parts of it, so I don't know if this is it :/
@lwyn no I did watch that one but it's not it. In Baby faced beauty she designs clothes not jewellery.