@eve jee - Episode 11 or 12 Beethoven Virus. 
Can anyone help me find this drama?
I believe it's about a boy and a girl who were close but then tragedy struck and the boy believed the girl died. Which broke him, as an adult he becomes a world class pianist. Holds a concert (I think in Europe), the dead girl is actually alive and finds him. Doesn't tell him just yet but there is also another woman he has history with who visits at the same time (she tryna marry him or something). There's another guy related to the pianist somehow. 
I watched the first episode about 5 yrs ago. Modern romance I think kdrama. Please & thank you! 
I am looking for a drama where a girl   leavings her country and comes to the US   and she live with a guy and they have to pretend to be married in order  for her to get her papers.   i think it may be thailand  or taiwanese.
@Nana King - Sounds a bit like the subplot in Taiwans 'Alice in wonder city' but they are Violinists
Im looking for a drama. It was either Japanese or Korean. I don't remember that much of it, just a scene- a car accident. I think there were two men- close friends I think? Brothers? - and one was kidnapped and the other was trying to help him. But there was a car accident and the enemy made it look like it was the fault of one of the two men...and then he thinks of the other as an enemy... 
thats not a lot of info, sorry u_u there might be a girl in the story too, or she can even be the one kidnapped? My memory is blurry haha 
@Nana King: sounds like Spring Waltz with young Han Hyo Joo?
I believe it's a Korean drama but I'm not 100% sure. The main character is a young woman who works with a team of guys in her home doing either game design or creating anime. I think the story starts with her at an airport because she finds a lost child who bonds with her quickly and when social services takes him away he is so inconsolable that they ask her to foster him until his family can be found. Turns out his father never knew he existed and is some big shot CEO in her industry. When the father takes the child away he cries all day and won't eat. Worried for his health he hires the girl to care for him which creates friction between her and her team of coworkers who hate the dad.
Hello, wondering if anyone can help me out with this,
I'm looking for what I believe is a Japanese Drama, it's centred around a Father and Daughter, the Daughter shows up and is reunited with her father.
They first meet at a pub he regularly attends and she meets all his friends first, when he arrives he mistakes her for a stripper/show girl or something along those lines. He works for some Law Firm digging up dirt on relevant cases, he lies about this to her and says that he's some kind of Detective.
I watched this a few years ago on YouTube so my memory is somewhat fragmented, any help would be appreciated.
Thank you
I don't even know if it is a drama or not.. I suppose it is.
Does anyone know the name of the drama that's publicised in the end of this ep. of Moonlight Drawn By Clouds: http://ondramanice.com/moonlight-drawn-by-clouds/watch-moonlight-drawn-by-clouds-episode-16-online?

Sweet Stranger and Me- I think it's this.
i just watched the video on facebook and i lost the fb page where it was posted so ill just describe what i saw in the video. the girl has long hair and long bangs almost half of her face is hidden and the guy is sick. they are still in highschool, the girl was being bullied because of her hair. they somewhat agreed to be together for 365 days because the guy has cancer if i wasn't mistaken. i think its japanese drama please help me

Someone please help me. I'm looking for a drama where the main character is really nice. He ends up helping his friend get the upperclassman signatures. They had to get a 100 signatures before the end. It was BL

Pepper:
I believe it's a Korean drama but I'm not 100% sure. The main character is a young woman who works with a team of guys in her home doing either game design or creating anime. I think the story starts with her at an airport because she finds a lost child who bonds with her quickly and when social services takes him away he is so inconsolable that they ask her to foster him until his family can be found. Turns out his father never knew he existed and is some big shot CEO in her industry. When the father takes the child away he cries all day and won't eat. Worried for his health he hires the girl to care for him which creates friction between her and her team of coworkers who hate the dad.

It's similar to Iron Man (Korean drama with Lee Dong Wook)

Snow:

Someone please help me. I'm looking for a drama where the main character is really nice. He ends up helping his friend get the upperclassman signatures. They had to get a 100 signatures before the end. It was BL

This happens in the first ep of the Thai BL drama SOTUS. Kongpob gets reprimanded by head hazer (and eventual love interest) Arthit for collecting signatures for his friend instead of him doing it himself.

Edit: Whoops, now I see there's an ongoing problem with recent forums posts  not appearing. I thought it was strange no one answered Snow's post from  9 days ago (which is the last post I can see). Sorry for the (probably  very) redundant post.

kittyflumpin:

This happens in the first ep of the Thai BL drama SOTUS. Kongpob gets reprimanded by head hazer (and eventual love interest) Arthit for collecting signatures for his friend instead of him doing it himself.

Edit: Whoops, now I see there's an ongoing problem with recent forums posts  not appearing. I thought it was strange no one answered Snow's post from  9 days ago (which is the last post I can see). Sorry for the (probably  very) redundant post.

Thank You haha