I'm trying to find this drama that I watched when I was really young. I don't remember exactly when I watched the drama but it was somewhere between 2006-2010. I also don't know what country this drama was from as well. I mostly remember the first episode which was set during a war. It was about a family which consist of a daughter, a mother and a father. I think the father had to dress up as the enemy or something (I think it was to save his family but I'm not entirely sure) but he got killed by the enemy. The mother and the daughter tried to run away but the mother got killed. The parents got killed in front of the daughter. I also remember where the little daughter keeps crying for her parents in front of the enemy to the point where the enemy feels so sorry for her that they gave her the dead bodies of her parents so she can bury them. I few episodes later, I remember the daughter all grown up (maybe in her early 20s or something). I also remember a scene at the end of the drama where the daughter is all grown up and old telling her daughter or grand-daughter her story. I hope this makes sense to someone. I'm really want to find this drama! Please help me find it!
I've tried so hard to find this drama but all in vein. It's nothing superb or anything, but I watched it when I was a kid and I just want to know the name so I can prove it exists since no one I ask knows what I'm talking about XD. I doubt anyone here knows what I'm talking about either, but I'll just throw it out there in case someone happens to know.

I believe it's been 10 years+ so it's definitely old. It's a periodical/wuxia drama but I'm not sure if it was made by China, Taiwan, or Hong Kong, or if it was a collab. I keep thinking Huang Xiaoming was the main actor but I've searched through his works and none of them are it, so he wasn't the main guy. Basically they all seemed to be fighting for one bead/jewel (or maybe several I can't remember) and everyone had powers. It looked kind of rock shaped with uneven edges. All I remember is in the end there's 4 or 5 people fighting outside and they're like floating in the sky. One guy (probably the bad guy) gets on fire somehow and later on he explodes and dies? Idk that's really weird and difficult to explain... lmao
Please advice too long looking for the name of this drama https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAkX-I_H2dk anyone know
@midnightloon I'm not really sure if it's My Lucky Star.
Please help me finding this drama:
I've watched it a year before, didn't actually watched it but saw few moments with a family member who was actually watching it. It's Chinese or Taiwanese ( not sure wich country but I'm sure it was in mandarin )
About brother and sister form a wealthy family and both got married, but thier partners are both evil. 
The sister's husband assassinated thier father by sending someone to kill him on the road by car ( faking an accident ).
Both brother's wife and sister's husband cheated on them with each other. 
There was a time were the brother became psycho because of them but recovered later. 
I remember a scene in last episode or last few episodes where the husband being convicted of his crime by a record played while they were in a kind of company meeting. 
Hope I gave enough description, if anyone can find it i'll be very grateful 
hye... im new here... im looking/finding a Philippines Drama name Pangako Sa 'Yo 2015 cast by Kathryn Bernardo  and  Daniel Padilla as main role all over net but im not found any with English subtitle... i dont know if u guys know any of this drama but its seems in Philippines, drama Pangako Sa 'Yo 2015 have high rating... im not found the place to request or talk about the drama im looking.. im only found thread here... if im in wrong place, give me the right link to asking about the drama.....
Please... any of u have the link or anything that can bring the drama to me with english sub... im very2 appreciate that... thanks you very much
Hi. Im looking for a show that i watched some time ago. I quite enjoyed it but sadly i have forgotten its name. Its about a big family. the youngest member of the family is a little boy who starts seeing the ghost of his fathers previous wife. The oldest kid also has a relationship with a work mate. I know its not much to go on but if anyone knows the name of this series could u message it to me please.
I am trying to find a drama that I have watched some time ago. it revolves around a girl and a boy falling in love and get married, they have struggled to open a bakery. The girl comes up with a recipe for a bread based on a water of some well. Her husband has a brother who is rich, the brother loved the bread and with time get interested in the girl. In some circumstances her husband, despite loving her, ends up cheating on her. The brother was in her side against his brother and in the end they loved each other.
@kitamura is it Love keeps going? although the main girl and the boy she was in love with at first weren't married. 
@LindaLee Thank you very much. It is the one I was looking for.
หลายโปรแกรมหรือภาพยนตร์ที่คุณควรรู้ที่เว็บไซต์นี้
โหลด เพล สโตร์
Hello everyone! 

I really hope you guys can help me, I've been looking for this drama for days!

It's a Korean drama, I think the genre would be slice of life, drama, comedy, and music. It focuses on a married women living with her in-laws (or her family). Her husband starts climbing the ladder of success and with each step he starts to look down on her and his eyes wanders to another women. They have problems and if I remember the plot correctly, the wife leaves him and becomes a popular signer. If it helps, the woman looks average and the couple are in their late 20s or 30s. Also, I think it's around 50 eps or more.

Please, please, please help me find it! I rarely watch drama and this one been at the back of my head for years! 

Thank YOU!
makeover tags =3
im looking for a drama i think is a jdrama
about 2 girls liking a guy, both girl doesnt look pretty. The one who was rich did surgery and the other who was from a average or poor family used her makeup skill to become pretty. they both work at the same place as well. the rest i cant remember but i remember watching it on TV and it was a great drama.
and in the end if i did recall correctly, love conquers all and the guy end up with the ugly girl with the awesome make up skill.
the only scene i remember was a bus chasing scene?
please do help i tried googling information i could recall but no results =(
Hi, does anyone know which drama or movie this is? Thanks!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BQazYZgjOLi/