Help me find this K-drama
The second female lead (not sure, but I think she's not one of the main leads) unexpectedly gets pregnant by a guy who currently resides in the same apartment building as her. The woman doesn't want the father of the child to get involved somehow. I just watched a YouTube edit about them, but I can't remember the title. As far as I can remember, the woman has short hair, and they get together at the end.

To add, I remember that they do not want to have a partner. I think they both want to be single. Both of them, I think, are already mature (30's or 40's)? There's this one scene, where while she's pregnant she really likes eating strawberries. I am kind of determined to find this K-drama HAHAHAHAH  

The second female lead (not sure, but I think she's not one of the main leads) unexpectedly gets pregnant by a guy who currently resides in the same apartment building as her. The woman doesn't want the father of the child to get involved somehow. I just watched a YouTube edit about them, but I can't remember the title. As far as I can remember, the woman has short hair, and they're both adults. They got together at the end though.

To add, I remember that they do not want to have a partner. I think they both want to be single. Both of them, I think, are already mature (30's or 40's)? There's this one scene, where while she's pregnant she really likes eating strawberries. I am kind of determined to find this K-drama HAHAHAHAH

Ps. It's not the drama "Our Blues"

The second female lead (not sure, but I think she's not one of the main leads) unexpectedly gets pregnant by a guy who currently resides in the same apartment building as her. The woman doesn't want the father of the child to get involved somehow. I just watched a YouTube edit about them, but I can't remember the title. As far as I can remember, the woman has short hair, and they're both adults. They got together at the end though.
Ps. It's not the drama "Our Blues"  

yoosakaguchi:

The second female lead (not sure, but I think she's not one of the main leads) unexpectedly gets pregnant by a guy who currently resides in the same apartment building as her. The woman doesn't want the father of the child to get involved somehow. I just watched a YouTube edit about them, but I can't remember the title. As far as I can remember, the woman has short hair, and they get together at the end.

Have you got the link to the youtube edit as might be able to find it based on who the characters are.

Hi, I’m trying to find a drama I watched a few years back on Viki. I only remember parts of the plot and can’t find it anywhere. In this show the FL has 2 dreams: 1) opening a shop ( maybe a bakery, I can’t remember) & 2) finding her true love like in movies. One day two brothers move in next door and she immediately has feelings for Brother 1, but he is aloof and stand offish towards her. Brother 2 is nice to her and they become friends. Over time FL and Brother 2  start developing feelings for each other. This causes issues between both brothers because Brother 1 is secretly in love with FL. Brother 1 confesses to FL and she now has to make a decision between the two brothers. The show ends with the grand opening of her shop and it being revealed that she picks neither brother and chooses to remain friends with both of them.

For some reason I wanna say this show is from a SE Asian country like Thailand or the Philippines. But if any of you have any suggestions from Korea or Japan that might fit, I would love to hears those as well. Also I watched this show around late 2018 to early 2019, so this show would’ve been made before 2019. I wanna say probably between 2013  and 2019.

yoosakaguchi:

Thought I had answered this one. Sounds like Another Miss Oh. She is in her early 40's, very physically fit. The man is a mid-30s friend of her younger brother (the ML), happy-go-lucky and something of a flake. Seems to me that he was staying with them for a while. There is no relationship, but substantial alcohol was involved in the conception. He has no memory of it. Although it doesn't seem as though she had given much thought to having a baby, this will be her only chance and she finds that she wants it.

Hello! I need help finding a kdrama.  I believe it was short, maybe even a webdrama.

The FL moves into a new appartment. She is depressed but then meets her neighbours. I think she mistakes the dad or uncle as her own father and works in his restaurant or something.  The ML is one of the neighbours and is the same age as FL.  I remember FL kissing ML in her appartment to hide something from him. At the end there's also a memorable scene with an umbrella when they finally reconcile and get together.

Does anyone know this drama?

I remember i saw this on tik tok when i searched up chinese drama, but bassicaly pretty sure it takes place in high school and this guy is rly populor but he doesnt know it and is shy . this might be too vague but i hope its enough :D

Hi! this is a stretch and I'm hoping to actually find the OST to this drama. I think I might have watched it (oh gosh) maybe 10 or more years ago. 

I don't remember much about the plot except for a few things:

1) This is a vietnamese drama.

2) The male lead sings a few of the songs in the OST. I remember there being a piano. 

3) female lead and male lead get together (obviously), but there is a second female lead that tried to get between them. 

4) For whatever reason, I keep associating this drama to some sort of aspect of a school (college?) of some sorts where they're still in college or something. 

Does anyone know this drama? I'm sorry it's so vague. TAT.

Hello
I am looking for an Asian drama series that I saw a while ago but I can't remember the name.

It is about a girl who has a sick mother that she takes care of, she works hard to pay for the treatment for her mother, she works in the office and falls in love with her boss. Later in the drama series she goes on a business trip, but before they leave she receives a call that her mother has been admitted to the hospital, she immediately goes to the hospital to look for her mother, and later she goes to the office to look for her boyfriend who is not yet visited the hospital. she sees him at work with another woman and leaves. she goes to visit her mother and wants to walk into the hospital. that her boyfriend finally shows up at the hospital. he tells her to take a break and has given her position as manager to another woman that woman he was also working with when she went to look for him at the office she wasn't happy later in the conversation she breaks up with him I don't want to continue like this anymore in this situation, she's done with it. and wants to take care of her mother.

this is all i can remember from the drama series

jeswinjoy:

North and South Korea have initiated reunification process but some are against it, in order to tackle the rebel army a special forces is assembled to take them down

Please tell me the name

Perhaps

King2Hearts 

Korean Peninsula 

Man sets out to take revenge on the women to excuted his wife after she was sentenced to death , Instead taking revenge on her , he fells in love with her

Please tell me name

Hi. I'm looking for a series/movie (I'm not sure because I only saw a video on tik tok). Two men (probably college age) fought for the love of one girl, and then it turned out that she was already in a relationship with someone else, the men became a couple. Probably Thai...
I know it's not much, but maybe someone will remember this thread.

Lady Lilith:

Hi. I'm looking for a series/movie (I'm not sure because I only saw a video on tik tok). Two men (probably college age) fought for the love of one girl, and then it turned out that she was already in a relationship with someone else, the men became a couple. Probably Thai...

any link to the video. Would make it much easier

Lady Lilith:

Any other details?