zeamays:

Maybe Golden Rainbow?  

Thank you!!!!! That was it!!

It’s not Mr. Sunshine, as I really love that drama and have watched it multiple times - for someone who doesn’t re-watch dramas... Maybe there’s another drama set around the same period? Sorry to be pestering you like this, and thank you for trying to help! A million thanks!

I don’t think it’s Mr. Sunshine - I’ve watched that a incredible amount of times. Maybe there’s another drama set in that time period? Thank you for enduring my nonsense though, and a million apologies!

Huo Ming:

I don’t think it’s Mr. Sunshine - I’ve watched that a incredible amount of times. Maybe there’s another drama set in that time period? Thank you for enduring my nonsense though, and a million apologies!

There are many to be honest ?

Mr sunshine was the first one that came to mind, especially since it is more popular.

Since you don't remember much, maybe toy should press the tag "Japanese Colonial Rule" (you can find it in the tags in Mr Sunshine) and see the results. All dramas with the same tags will appear. It's a lot of work, but if you can't find it, you can try that.

Thank god for this thread - I hope someone can help me cos I've had no luck in search and I really want to find it!

Okay so this tv series was a Korean drama I watched years back (like, maybe 10 years ago?). In any case, it's not a new drama, I think it was even a bit old when I watched it.

It started with a romance between a couple who were super in love and had dreams of some kind of business together, the woman was pregnant and they were pretty optimistic, but I think the husband was unreliable because he was super busy trying to make money for their future?

Anyway, the wife lost the baby and the husband was not there for her in the aftermath, so she wanted a divorce.

Fast forward a few years and the ex-husband has become a super successful CEO of his own massive company due to working so hard, and the ex-wife, for some reason, ends up having to work at that business in.. advertising?

A younger co-worker develops a things for her, and eventually the ex-husband discovers her presence in the company too. Though her ex can have any woman he wants, he never got over her. So both guys go after her, as per usual.

The main romance is between the husband and wife, but after coming back into contact they can't stand each other (while still feeling the attraction), so it's a kind of enemies-to-lovers deal. It's essentially the story of them rekindling their romance and facing the grief that tore them apart - the loss of their child.

It was a romance drama with comedy, and from what I recall I loved it.

Does anyone know which K-Drama I'm referring to? Help!

@Erized  it does sounds like it's Fated to Love You

But Cunning Single Lady fits too but I don't really remember the pregnant part. 

OMG - it's 'Cunning Single Lady'! You have no idea how long I've been searching for this Kdrama. Thank you so much! ??
IIRC, the part with her being pregnant is sort of downplayed, she wants him to come for the ultrasound but he's too busy, then later when they're on the way to getting back together it comes up. It's hinted at but never goes into it deeply. I could be confusing that with another series but I don't think so.
In any case, it's definitely this TV series. Thanks again!

EDIT: Thanks to both of you - I wish I could '?' your posts! ❤

Rath:

@Erized  it does sounds like it's Fated to Love You

But Cunning Single Lady fits too but I don't really remember the pregnant part. 

she got pregnant but didn't tell her husband, it was the reason why she wanted a divorce - she lost their baby while working

Ah, yes, that was it!

I really hope someone can help me to find this drama. I saw 2 episodes but then it's disappear and the title of drama was wrong.  It's chinese drama where the main lead girl get married in Huo Family by their family's decision and her husband went to America on the day of marriage and they also made clear they won't bother each other in their personal life. After 3 years her husband returns.

Can someone please help me and tell me about this drama and if can watch online

kaiserin:

she got pregnant but didn't tell her husband, it was the reason why she wanted a divorce - she lost their baby while working

I totally forgot about this D: but it sounded familiar hehe. 

Erized:

OMG - it's 'Cunning Single Lady'! You have no idea how long I've been searching for this Kdrama. Thank you so much! ??
IIRC, the part with her being pregnant is sort of downplayed, she wants him to come for the ultrasound but he's too busy, then later when they're on the way to getting back together it comes up. It's hinted at but never goes into it deeply. I could be confusing that with another series but I don't think so.
In any case, it's definitely this TV series. Thanks again!

EDIT: Thanks to both of you - I wish I could '?' your posts! ❤

Happy that you found the drama =)

Hi, I'm from India and am trying to watch "Love can't wait (2006)" South Korean Tv series but cannot find it. Can anyone please give me the url through which I can watch this tv series

Ackery:

There are many to be honest ?

Mr sunshine was the first one that came to mind, especially since it is more popular.

Since you don't remember much, maybe toy should press the tag "Japanese Colonial Rule" (you can find it in the tags in Mr Sunshine) and see the results. All dramas with the same tags will appear. It's a lot of work, but if you can't find it, you can try that.

Yes, but I hardly actual plot. Thank you so much for the help, though!