Looking for a drama (Chinese I think). It's basically "A Love So Beautiful" but the story starts in the middle when they meet as adults. ML is a doctor as well in it.  They broke up in school, but reunite as adults. 

jillmg:

Looking for a drama (Chinese I think). It's basically "A Love So Beautiful" but the story starts in the middle when they meet as adults. ML is a doctor as well in it.  They broke up in school, but reunite as adults. 

Maybe My Little Happiness?

jillmg:

DramaticUnnie:

It wasn’t that one. 

jillmg:

Go Ahead comes to mind

Looking for a Japenese movie/drama where there's 2 highschool students and sometime later in the movie/drama, their school goes on a trip and FL and ML get placed in the same hotel room. Any leads are appreciated, please!

Hello everyone I don't know the name of this drama but I described it with the best detail of the drama that I did recall..The main female character is either Shenshen or ZhenZhen and the main male character is Yuwei or Zuwei The scheming female likes him but he likes ZhenZhen  The scheming female is not the real daughter of the female who teamed up with the father of ZhenZhen's father to split up ZhenZhen's mom from the guy she loved .. Yuwei ran away from their wedding when he was told that  ZhenZhen was found  Yuwei’s parents and the scheming woman’s mom were there when she begged Yuwei to go back and marry her but he refused and the guy she thought was her dad told her enough is enough that Yuwei will never love her so give up already ZhenZhen was there listening to everything and ran away with her and Yuwei’s daughter Also the wife of the guy who he was tricked into marrying was in an office and tried so very hard to convince Yuwei to marry her daughter even telling him that they will take care of  ZhenZhen’s daughter well but he refused and quit working at the company.. The guy also wanted to bring ZhenZhen and her mom to live with him so he could could make up what had happened long ago and told his wife that and the scheming woman who isn’t his real daughter because ZhenZhen is came in and started yelling at him and saying why is he treating her mom like this and wanting to bring those wretched people to live with them and that she won’t treat ZhenZhen like a sister and that she isn’t her sister so he slapped her and said no more discussion they will live with them and he left the room Also ShenShen or ZhenZhen real dad found her mom and chased her but she got away from him and closed the door and he was begging her to open the door so that they could talk Thanks to everyone who liked my comment  But can someone please help me out and tell me the name of the series I described in great detail? Also the scheming female saw shenshen or ZhenZhen together with Yuwei or zuwei getting on an elevator then when they got off the elevator she started verbally abusing them and it made Yuwei or Zuwei angry  Yuwei or Zuwei sister was also present as was a guy who liked Shenshen or ZhenZhen  The scheming female finds her real mom who tries to kill herself by jumping into the water so the woman tries to stop her  Same said woman has her real father come and find Shenshen or ZhenZhen and say that he is her father and he has a diary or journal to prove it since before that happened same said woman went to him and said since he abandoned her this is what he should do because he owes her this huge favor In the series Shenshen or ZhenZhen had short black hair  Yuwei or Zuwei had a buzz cut like for when you join the military and the other female had long brown hair or red hair or reddish brown hair

i truly would love to know the name of this drama series

i don't know the country where the drama comes from or the name either

but if anyone knows the name of this drama from the very detailed description please let me know I have been searching for this drama like crazy..

a guy is forced to tell his friend he doesn't want to play basketball anymore

the guy and girl go see him because they can hear his voice echo from the stairs

the three bullies are there with him when the guy and girl find him

at first he still tells his friend that he doesn't wanna play but after his friend gives him a pep talk 

he changes his mind then the one guy tries to attack his friend so he pushes him to the ground  while holding his arm and shoulder

then when they go to leave the one bully trips the friend and he falls down the stairs and the three bullies run away

HELP please, drama name ❤️  don’t know if it’s Korean or Chinese or Japanese 

I saw a clip on Facebook  about a  teenage girl want to date a  basketball player,  she assumed he is walking toward her when he is looking at her but turn out he turn toward his girlfriend. 

The girl felt upset, jealous and planned to ruin their relationship, one day while she and his girlfriend talking on one of the streets, (if I remember well) I think (but not sure)  splashed water on his girlfriend and  when she notice the boy coming from far end, she acts as she falls backward as if the his girlfriend pushed her, but she didn’t.  (or the girl give the girlfriend bottle of water and when she notice the boy coming from the other direction she acts as if to take back the bottle and acts as if she fell backward while trying to take back the bottle) 

He saw everything and runs toward them and the girl start acting victim and complains that his girlfriend pushed her but he didn’t believe her because he know his girlfriend well so he take the bottle of water and pour it on his head in front of her and his girlfriend 

I need help finding an old Korean drama. One of the only things I remember from it is the female lead gets adopted and is one of around 4 adopted kids. All of them having names of money.. For example, in english, it would be $1, dime. Or nickel. It was a bit of a darker show, but it was also a romance and very much a melodrama.

Ivy Nunez:

I need help finding an old Korean drama. One of the only things I remember from it is the female lead gets adopted and is one of around 4 adopted kids. All of them having names of money.. For example, in english, it would be $1, dime. Or nickel. It was a bit of a darker show, but it was also a romance and very much a melodrama.

Maybe Golden Rainbow?  

I watched the first 3-4 episodes of a short drama where the FL was a herb spirit or something and she met a doctor who had a second identity who I think hunted spirits like her. And I decided to put if off until it finished airing,. Anyways, I simply can't find that drama in my history lists now :& Anyone know what this short drama was?

Hello
I am looking for an Asian drama series that I saw a while ago but I can't remember the name.

It is about a girl who has a sick mother that she takes care of, she works hard to pay for the treatment for her mother, she works in the office and falls in love with her boss. Later in the drama series she goes on a business trip, but before they leave she receives a call that her mother has been admitted to the hospital, she immediately goes to the hospital to look for her mother, and later she goes to the office to look for her boyfriend who is not yet visited the hospital. she sees him at work with another woman and leaves. she goes to visit her mother and wants to walk into the hospital. that her boyfriend finally shows up at the hospital. he tells her to take a break and has given her position as manager to another woman that woman he was also working with when she went to look for him at the office she wasn't happy later in the conversation she breaks up with him I don't want to continue like this anymore in this situation, she's done with it. and wants to take care of her mother.

this is all i can remember from the drama series

I am so glad to have found this forum as I’m very forgetful and terrible with names! Anyways, I saw a clip from a drama which was a Korean tragedy drama, and I really can’t remember the name... I don’t remember too much, but I think it was either set during the Japanese occupation period, or during the North-South Korea War. I’m so sorry for the vague description but I genuinely can’t remember anything else, so I am so, so sorry and I hope that none of the users feel any pressure to entertain my tedious-to-bear-with nonsense, and bye!

Huo Ming:

I am so glad to have found this forum as I’m very forgetful and terrible with names! Anyways, I saw a clip from a drama which was a Korean tragedy drama, and I really can’t remember the name... I don’t remember too much, but I think it was either set during the Japanese occupation period, or during the North-South Korea War. I’m so sorry for the vague description but I genuinely can’t remember anything else, so I am so, so sorry and I hope that none of the users feel any pressure to entertain my tedious-to-bear-with nonsense, and bye!

Honestly there are quite a lot so I don't know which one you saw. 

First drama that comes to mind though is Mr Sunshine