Please do you know a Korean drama where the male lead smart and badass like

Na Yi Je  in Doctor Prisoner

When I think of smart or badass male leads, these dramas come to mind immeadiately:

Vincenzo

Vagabond

Flower of Evil

Lawless Lawyer

The K2

Signal

W: Between Two World's

Descendents of the Sun

Bad Guys

Dr. Stranger

Vagabond

Suspicious Partner

Tunnel

Healer

so... badass lead....hmmmmm:

The bridal mask ( in the first part of the drama) - historical, crime, drama, romance

Rebel: Thief who stole the people  - historical, crime, romance

Hidden Identity - crime 

City hunter - crime, romance

Liar Game - crime, drama

Time between dog and wolf - crime, drama

38 Tasc force - crime

Good bye, Mr. black - crime, familydrama

Local Hero - crime

The innocent man - drama, romance

Yong pal - drama, romance

Doubtful victory - crime, familydrama, romance

Gunman in Joseon - historical, drama, romance

Iljimae - historical, crime

Bad guys - crime

I hope this will help you to find a new drama.

** I'm mentioning the ones that left me speechless!!                                               

1. VINCENZO  

2. MR. SUNSHINE

3.  THE K2

4VAGABOND

5. COME AND HUG ME 

6. FLOWER OF EVIL

7. TALE OF THE NINE-TAILED

8. THE SMILE HAS LEFT YOUR EYES

Fights Break Sphere: Season 1

real smart, badass, strategic brain male leads and with anti hero charm:

• Cruel City  (N1 in modern dramas)
  • Arthdal Chronicles (N1 in historical dramas, though it's not usual historical, it's like korean Game of thrones)
  • The Rise of Phoenixes (historical Cdrama, and in that genre it has best ML, very smart strategic, badass and sometimes quite dark, also most smart strong FL as I remember in historical cdramas)

also very good ones, some of theme more badass, some of them more smart

3GGG:
Arthdal Chronicles Part 1: The Children of Prophecy  | Parts 1-3,  especifically when it comes to the character: Ta Gon.

couldn't be more agree!

Vincenzo

Happiness

The devil judge