exactly as said in the title! i would really like it if the drama was 2010 or newer. must be korean. handsome/hot guy. guy where his past haunts him/sad past and it plays a part in the story. ive alredt watched or where the guy is traumatized by an accident or something that portrays in the story me too, flower (loved it) shark bad guy school 2013 when a man loves protect the boss swallow the sun there is probably more but i cannot remember. thanks! korean movies are good too
thanks, i guess 2007 isnt that old haha. this one looks really heavy but ill check it out
Special Affairs Team TEN
Vampire Prosecutor
Panda and Hedgehog
Gaksital
The Moon That Embraces The Sun
Dating Agency: Cyrano
Chuno
Secret Garden

I'm a guy, so you can't trust my ratings on their looks, but since they're the lead actors they must be good looking. All of these are exactly what you're looking for. Gaksital is crack, and Chuno, along with Team TEN and Vampire Prosecutor are badass. Panda, Cyrano, and Secret Garden are romantic comedies that pull off the dark past well (although Panda might have too much fluff for some). I also added Moon/Sun, even though I didn't rate it high, you might like it.

P.S. Add to your drama list! That way we know what you've watched and can recommend accordingly. If you're having trouble, I can help you out. It was confusing to me at first, how to add the dramas to the list, but it's actually pretty simple, if not time consuming. Anyway, hope you enjoy the dramas!
ricky wrote: Special Affairs Team TEN
Vampire Prosecutor
Panda and Hedgehog
Gaksital
The Moon That Embraces The Sun
Dating Agency: Cyrano
Chuno
Secret Garden

I'm a guy, so you can't trust my ratings on their looks, but since they're the lead actors they must be good looking. All of these are exactly what you're looking for. Gaksital is crack, and Chuno, along with Team TEN and Vampire Prosecutor are badass. Panda, Cyrano, and Secret Garden are romantic comedies that pull off the dark past well (although Panda might have too much fluff for some). I also added Moon/Sun, even though I didn't rate it high, you might like it.

P.S. Add to your drama list! That way we know what you've watched and can recommend accordingly. If you're having trouble, I can help you out. It was confusing to me at first, how to add the dramas to the list, but it's actually pretty simple, if not time consuming. Anyway, hope you enjoy the dramas!

thanks! i actually already watched Gaksital (bridal mask), secret garden and moon/sun, but i will check out the others. also, im not quite sure how to add dramas to my list..
I have it on hold, but you may like it Innocent Man Some Others: A Man Called God Strongest Chil Woo(before 2010 but not bad) The Return of Iljimae(before 2010) This one has nothing to do with Lee Jun Ki's Iljimae.
the kingdom of the winds (it's from 08 but really really good) and Can you hear my heart

New one is My Holo Love