Hey everyone! So I wanted to ask you if you guys know any dramas with great romance, or more likely - "physical contact". Here you can share some, in your opinion, dramas with best skinship - like good kisses (not "struck by lightning" girl ones) or where you can feel the chemistry between the actors (like the tango scene in Scent of a Woman). So, does anyone know good dramas with scenes, that make you "tremble"?
Thanks, those really look like good dramas! :)
Operation Proposal had a real nice kissing scenes between Yoo Seung Ho and Park Eun Bin in episode 11. That Winter, The Wind Blows had some nice kissing scenes in episode 13 and 16. All of That Winter had a lot of skinship.
Taiwanese drama have a good kiss scene and lust moment but shitty story
If anyone's interested I just started watching I Need Romance 2 and it's really a good drama so far. I haven't finished the first series but I think I'll finish this one. :)
i think "Devil beside you" had great skinship, there were many kisses(good kisses not the bump on the lips tipe Cough Cough ...youre beautiful Cough Cough), i also agree with you about the tango dance in Scent of a Woman, some of the best scenes in that drama were the parts when they were dancing tango(their chemistry while dancing <3 <3 <3), and like "Egobandit" said "Pride" is also a good candidate :)
Thanks for these! :)
Ok, so The Master's Sun has more "skinship" than most I've seen, and the chemistry was off the charts, but you don't get as many sizzling moments as some. Just my suggestion though :)
I think Me too Flower! is a good one with a great kiss. ;)
I saw The Master's Sun and I absolutelly loved it!! I haven't seen the other 2 but I guess they shoukd be cool, too. :)
Ugly alert if you dont mind long dramas. after episide 15 or so once the romance begins the skinship is off the charts. Every episode there is hugging touching playing around hand holding and or kissing. ive never seen a drama with that much touching.