I don’t actually like hidden identity or cross dressing dramas that much UNLESS the romantic lead of the lead whose identity or gender is hidden knows about it or finds out early on. I know there are dramas like this but I’m also asking for them to be good or at least fun to watch, otherwise I couldn’t care less what country they’re from or what period they take place in ~

An example is The Tale of Nokdu in which the fl knows the ml is male + they stay in one room together

Also it doesn’t have to be about gender, hidden birth secret or royalty or any other type of identity is fine.

Let me think, hidden identity and main lead who will fall in love with him or her has to find out early on or knows it from beginning. Its hard to tell, a lot of dramas have hidden identity but you can try drama Seven of me- FL knows that he has seven personalites DID, Sparrow- both main lead have hidden identity and they find out it early on, Birth of beauty- he knows it from begining, Chief Kim.

But perception of time is little bit hard for me, i dont really know what is early on. You know for example when my best friend tells me to wait for a while, she means three hours but when i say it, i mean five minutes. So i will add some of my favourite dramas with this topic and i dont remember when they find out. It could be in episode 3, 5 or somewhere half in the story: My little princess, Star April, Zombie detective, Meow the secret boy, My girlfriend is an alien, Precise shot- he knew it from begining only ML with hidden identity didnt know that he knows it, Unexpected.

And it wouldnt be me if i didnt add it: Great man academy- he found out it in last episodes and you can think that its some children story because of unicorn wish but its must watch.

Birth of a Beauty - Not in the crossdressing sense. But rather, fl changes her appearance so drastically that people she knew before no longer recognises her. Ml is the one who helped her.

My ID is Gangnam Beauty - Fl has had plastic surgery because she considered herself to be ugly before. Ml knew her before she changed her appearance.

Queen In Hyun's Man - Ml is from the past, something fl knows and helps him hide.

True Beauty - Fl uses makeup to diguise her true appearance. Ml knows what she really looks like.

You're Beautiful - Fl crossdresses to help her brother. Ml finds out early on.

Unicorn Girl - FL pretend to be a boy to get into the ice hockey team. ML finds out (FL does not know this) and become her roommate