Daebak ! I rate this episode 10/10 for the last scene !! I was waiting for it from the beginning !!! Since episode 7, I can't wait eng subs ! It's a very good drama !!!

I want to see the next episode !!!!!!

Finally a transformation, she looks stunning!! ^__^  But no ep 9 preview :(
finally and eventually it's happening! 
tnx a lot and tnx-not to the writers! i thought i was gonna die of waiting!
I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT EPISODE!!! XD The ending was DAEBAK! I can't wait to see SeungJoon's rection!! ^_^
This show just keeps getting better and better! Been LOVING these recent episodes <3 Ahh so excited for episode 9!
Oh wow, very nice. I mean to mean either way she looked good, she wasn't that bad looking to begin with.
Well, she kinda seems more radiant now :D She was never ugly of course, I mean, she only had frizzy hair and rosacea plus the actress is beautiful herself. I hope the writers won't f*ck up ep 9, I really hope that she did the transformation because she wanted it and I hope they will show that. 
She looks like a different person XDD she is beautiful and I think this trasformation is different from the other ones. Hye Jin decides to change her look by herself. Usually another character would have made her change, it's a first for me XD However I find her pretty with curls too XDD
She is so beautiful! *________* Wait... He changes his look too? XDD
@Ceki91 There is a Episode 9 preview! XD   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcRJga6b9ds