I'm  not really okay with the road that the show is going to, I would have loved for them to heal each other and still find love with different people but the show is going with the classic route of ml might end up with fl. 

Well for me I ship them so much And I don’t care about the Job relationship or the age gap in love so I don’t mind that also you can feel he become a patient toward her only since she is healing him too. 

Kristina stone:

I'm  not really okay with the road that the show is going to, I would have loved for them to heal each other and still find love with different people but the show is going with the classic route of ml might end up with fl. 

Lol I too realized this has been the biggest problem people find with this show. I'm never really into the ethical stuff, so long as I see the chemistry I don't mind at all x) and here I'm really loving their chemistry and their relationship. 

Since I was curious, I read about cases of transference and psychiatrist-patient relationship from people's experience. It happened in real life, yes, it's 'forbidden' during treatment and not recommended at all, and the persona the psychiatrist put during consultation and outside can be extremely different. 

However there are people who managed to push this relationship through even with the consequences. So I thought it wasn't really hard to see this kind of scenario happening especially in fiction, ofc only if you're looking for some justification to indulge or believe in their relationship. 

I wonder too, if the male lead is more younger looking and attractive, will people be more tolerant and forgiving to their relationship? I was just curious if it was a case of double standard or purely because this doctor-patient romance is a disgrace to viewers who care about ethical practices. 

@ZaneAraki the man is cute, but I can't deny that my opinion might have changed if it was another actor whether he was older or younger, the age gap isn't a problem for me. Then I read the reasons why it wasn't adviced and they were very reasonable. At least they should wait the recommended years before ending up together.

@ZaneAraki Yeah i also didn't know that it will be this many poeple not liking doctor-patient relationships and that their is many ethical issues with it unti i saw this drama and saw the comments. I only knew about the teacher-student realtionship that have issues like this.

I'll watch it anyways too! Can't wait for Wednesday!

Kudo_Lelouch:

@ZaneAraki Yeah i also didn't know that it will be this many poeple not liking doctor-patient relationships and that their is many ethical issues with it unti i saw this drama and saw the comments. I only knew about the teacher-student realtionship that have issues like this. 

Yup.. I wouldn't even be aware that it was an issue if I didn't watch Dr. Mike's youtube that specifically talked about it. 

I try to keep it simple though. If it's fiction then anything is possible ;D

Kristina stone:

@ZaneAraki the man is cute, but I can't deny that my opinion might have changed if it was another actor whether he was older or younger, the age gap isn't a problem for me. Then I read the reasons why it wasn't adviced and they were very reasonable. At least they should wait the recommended years before ending up together.

Lol I love your honest comment. Anyways, that's probably the way to go. But you know we humans sometimes like to break rules both in fiction and real life, so in a way, it's also a realistic depiction of human nature. x) 

Kristina stone:

I agree with you like even though I'm conflicted as they are so cute but it is important to keep that patient-doctor relationship as it can give people the wrong idea about these situations

I wanted them to end with each other. 

In a way, he’s not her real doctor. Although dr. Lee help her on the first few episode, but until the last epi, he avoided her and its like their relationship is personal instead of being his patient..somehow they started to heal each other as they started to get along and their feelings became deeper and deeper but its was confusing because of the “transference”. 

I actually dropped it for the same reasons, one I love mental health theme, and was liking it till I realized it was gonna get romantic.

I'm very pleased I found this thread. I was looking forward to this Drama as a romance, but only because all the synopses I read before it started said that they were colleagues, in a sunbae-hoobae relationship, NOT a doctor-patient relationship.  That changes everything, and I'm nearly certain not to even start it now. Much obliged.

I guess they mentioned in one episode that it’s not against the rules to date a patient. I see where the negative thoughts come from. I grew up in an envionment that forbids such behavior as well. At first, I felt also uncomfortable. But it’s a great help that she changed the doc and tries to separate love and treatment. I enjoy the show so much and that’s why I’m happy with every straw they gave me.  

Quick question: 

Am I remembering it right that the cool doc also dated the former borderline patient that committed suicide?

Carli Sun:

Quick question: 

Am I remembering it right that the cool doc also dated the former borderline patient that committed suicide?

Yes..