[Suggestion] Variety show list!

This discussion has been closed.

I have no idea how this would work for Japanese variety shows...
I just started watching some and realized how good idea it is. But also quite difficult to make... it would have to base on episode guide, and there cannot be the episode count (for j-ones at least) just 'marking' the ones that were seen, also they may not fit the current drama list, so it generally needs a special engine. No wonder it is not featured.
YES! I was wondering about this. I've been in a Running Man craze the last few weeks after watching a couple episodes with names I recognized (then for some reason I've been watching in order since episode 64...now on 100!), and had saved what I'd watched to a YouTube playlist, as well as saved episodes to watch with my friend....except now that DramaFever made all those videos private, my playlists are all screwed up and I don't know what's what. I'm seriously ticked about that, not only because the videos are unavailable and because I was using YT to keep track, BUT also because YouTube is the most common source for videos to watch in sync with my long-distance friend (sites such as cytu.be, watch2gether, etc.) I should know better. Things on there disappear all the time on YT. Least they can do is leave the title there, though, and not change it to Private Video so I've no idea what is was.
Ugh, anyway, this would be awesome. Sorry for the rant.

How this would be implemented would have to be different than the dramas and such, since you may not watch every episode, or watch in order, etc. It'd have to be on more of a per-episode basis, rather than per-show.
I'm so glad to hear this feature is being added. Made my day!
Hessa Volunteer Staff
@Mikayla
It is on the list. But it has not been implemented in the upcoming update (From what I have seen in the beta version).
Can't wait till we have variety shows up. 
Wow!!! I can't wait too! 
@Skye-N-Rain , will it have its own tab on the statistic section? 
I look forward to the day we can add these to our list :) :) 
Will this feature be added? :D 
This would definitely be helpful! I really wish for this to actually happen..
Is there any progress on the idea? It'd  be really helpful!
i would love that feature
 missraichyl:
Is there any progress on the idea? It'd  be really helpful!

It's available now :) People can start adding variety sows to the database.

Sleepninja locked this Oct 1, 2017 08:26 pm