[Suggestion] Variety show list!

This discussion has been closed.

I would love if there was a section where we can create a list for variety shows. It would be great to keep track of the shows I'm watching (Return of Superman, Running Man, We Got Married, etc.). However, I don't watch them regularly like the dramas I watch so it would be nice to be able to keep track of what episode I am on.
Thanks! ^^
- hellopeanut
353votes
It's on our to do list. It'd be a perfect add on for MDL.
That's awesome!! I'm looking forward to this feature. The admin team rocks! Thanks for all that you guys do. ^_^

I agree! I'd love to be able to keep track os my variety shows a s well!

This is awesome! I was kind of thinking of suggesting that too! Thanks to the admins! ;)
I'd really love the admins if they decide to add variety shows! *_*
I use another website to keep track of them, but it isn't even half as good as MDL!
Hessa Volunteer Staff
I think this need more work, because variety shows are very different than dramas and movies. Because users can skip a couple of episodes, I think it would be a good idea to have them mark the episodes they watched. In addition, we need to have a guest list for each episode in the episode guide.
I'm all for this, with the suggestions for guest lists in the episode guide, like Hessa said. To add on, there should be a place to write if the episode was part of a multi-part episode (as happens sometimes with Running Man,  where there are two episodes for each location). Also, there could be sections of variety to differentiate between the comedy varieties and the "idol-life" varieties (like Showtime, Roommate, etc.)
I so agree with this. I lost track of what episodes I was watching on Running Man... I have to either kept writing them down (and lose where I wrote them down on) or bookmark them to my computer. My bookmarks are so full~ xD haha ^^ I think it would be nice to add them on here as well. This sounds a bit messy and may need a bit of work. 
great idea! and i also agree with the episode guide to help us track what we've seen and not :)
I would really love that cuz I really love Koreans tv variety show and it would be really helpful if we can track episodes
I vote for this suggestion as well!  Please-please add variety shows!  :)
I was just about to post a request when I say this. I think it would also be great so that people would be able to find other things to watch their favorite actors in! Looking forward to seeing this~