1. Add an actual drop down menu option to each column of our list (first option "all", then detailed options according to  each criterion: country, year, type etc.)
Right now, there is that arrow symbol (right next to country, year, type, score etc), but it's not functional, merely for design purpose. If you do click it, all it does (correct me if I am wrong), is order your info 2 ways - ascending and descending. That is not really helpful, if you have more than 1000 titles on your list like I do. I still have to scroll all the way up and down to get to the info that I am looking for. It should be like that "sort by" option in EXCEL, allowing multiple criteria. 
Let's say I want to see what movies of 2012 from South Korea I've watched and rated 10. I should be able to refine my search within the list using drop down menus. Click country arrow - drop down menu - select Sounth Korea --> the titles from the other countries are hidden from the list; then click year - drop down menu - select 2012 --> the titles from the other years are hidden and so on. I hope I am making sense here, it's hard to explain better than this.  

2. Add a LISTS button to MY DRAMA LIST page. 
Right now the lists that WE create can be seen only from My Profile page (profile, feeds, reviews, recs, articles, LISTS - that is the button I am talking about). Could you add the exact same button (leading to the exact same info) to the My Drama List page as well? 
When I go to My Drama List, I have the options: all dramas & films, currently watching, completed, on hold, dropped, plan to watch. Right there, could you also add the LISTS button I was reffering to. I think it makes sense to have that info on the same page, it's the same topic and it would come in handy.

3. Add some extra tools that allow you to edit / sort the lists we create. 
Right now when I create a new list all I can do is add titles or names and that's all. But that's not really helpful or functional. We have no way or reorderring the entries on that specific list, or editing the info. If i click edit, there is only one option next to each entry: remove. I would love to at least be able to drag and drop titles when editing....

110votes
#1 is something I'd really like to have too!

What you mentioned in #3, I think we can do some of it already... When I edit a list I can drag and drop the titles to the place that I want. When you have a longer list than can take a while though, but if you're editing the list you can put the number you want in the field with the current position and then click "Save List" (Was that clear enough? Not sure how to describe it^^). That puts the title to the new position for me.
Pff, you are right, I just checked now and it works. When I first created lists I tried to drag and drop and it didn't work, so I assumed it wasn't an option. I haven't checked again ever since, my bad, sorry. Thanks, Isy, that does make things a lot easier! 
Drag and drop has actually been around since the list option was implemented, but it's not all the time that it works in my experience. Sometimes it stops working for a few hours to a couple of days then goes back to normal. Maybe you were trying to edit your list on days when it didn't work. 

I absolutely agree with your # 1 and hope it's something the developers prioritize. Sometimes I want to find a movie from a specific country and a specific year (and perhaps even with a specific rating), but right now that's a bit of a tedious process as you can't filter your drama lists to match your exact specifications. You can only filter one criterion at a time, which is not particularly convenient.
Pretty, I think currently we can actually filter with two criteria in our dramalist, but I always have to play around with it for a while to figure out how to sort it. For example if you click on the arrow next to Score it'll start with your 10s and sort the titles in alphabetical order. But if you then click on the arrow next to e.g. Type, it'll first list all your dramas in ascending order (according to your ratings) and then all your movies. 

Like you two said though we should be able to sort by more than two criteria and also filter, so that only e.g our 10's or only titles from one country are displayed and we don't have to scroll through all the rest.
Actually i don't think it would be that difficult to implement such an option, because MDL already has something similar. If you click dramas or movies, you have the exact same system for refined search, with multiple criteria. They can use that for the lists as well.
@rising Hmm, I just checked and I'm still only able to filter one criterion at a time. That's how it's always been. For eg, just now I wanted to sort 2014 movies from Korea. First I sorted Country, then I tried to sort Year, but when Year sorted, the previous sort I did on Country got lost. So I end up only with a sort list of Year in chronological order rather than the actual specifications I wanted, which was COUNTRY (Korea), YEAR (2014) and TYPE (Movie) all at once.
I would love to be able to sort my lists. If I could, I would create more of them.
Also, it would be easier to see the ratings when I add something in it. That way, I could organize the inside by ratings, which is difficult to do right now.
YES to #1!!
That was exactly my thought!
I hoped someone suggested it already because I find it hard to explain ..
but that is something we really need!

I would like to have this option in the 'All Dramas & Films' tab on ones Drama List, 
without the organization 'currently watching', 'completed' (in the tab 'All Dramas & Films') and so on,
because we already have those taps for them next to the tap 'All Dramas & Films' .

I also would prefer it, if this list would have every title (like 'currently watching', 'completed', 'on hold' and so on) listed together,
because for example I want to check the status of my dramas/ films on a specific year or/and a specific country or something.

I think this can be useful if you have movies or/ and dramas that are related to each other.
For example liar game (japan).
This has so many relations like:
- liar game: episode zero
- liar game: season 2
- liar game x
- liar game: the final stage

so with this you can easily see what you already have watched, what is maybe on hold and what you plan to watch...

I really like all 3 of your suggestions. To add to your third one, it'd be nice if the Plan to Watch section included the number of episodes as a column that could also be sorted. 

I feel like I need to re-research each time I go to my Plan to Watch list. The number one thing I am looking for is episode count. Having the number of episodes readily available would be a big help. Like it'd help with planning what to watch next because you could quickly determine if you can safely binge-watch something before Monday rolls around or whatever. 

Not that I would binge-watch a 54-episode drama in 2 days or anything.  Ahem. I learned my lesson. Maybe. Take this as a plea for help. =D

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Six:

I really like all 3 of your suggestions. To add to your third one, it'd be nice if the Plan to Watch section included the number of episodes as a column that could also be sorted. 

I feel like I need to re-research each time I go to my Plan to Watch list. The number one thing I am looking for is episode count. Having the number of episodes readily available would be a big help. Like it'd help with planning what to watch next because you could quickly determine if you can safely binge-watch something before Monday rolls around or whatever. 

Not that I would binge-watch a 54-episode drama in 2 days or anything.  Ahem. I learned my lesson. Maybe. Take this as a plea for help. =D

the episode column is back :D

Yuanwei:

the episode column is back :D

I saw that this morning, and am really grateful. This rocks! Thank you!

Geanina:
1. Add an actual drop down menu option to each column of our list (first option "all", then detailed options according to  each criterion: country, year, type etc.)

I am adding a vote for this specifically since this is still a feature needed.  I accidentally opened a new ticket for "a secondary sort" function this morning.  Since its a duplicate I will delete my ticket/post.     I definitely want to see the ability to sort Completed and PTW with enhanced sort as u desribed above.

Yes, number 1 is similar to what I thinking. Thanks you! I've voted.

My suggestion to MDL would be to input a filter in the watchlist. So when I check the filter by type and countries for example, I can see the list of only chinese movies I watched, or only Korean dramas I watch.
If I check more filters for example rating 10, 9, 8 then year 2015-2020, the list will show the titles according to my filter terms.
Having sort function is not enough, especially when the list have grown longer over the years.

I already post this to the suggestion forum. Please vote there if you agree. Here's the link:
https://mydramalist.com/discussions/suggestions/51681-filter-option-to-the-whole-column-of-user-watchlist-not-just-sort-option

Bumping this because of two reasons

1. Sometimes I want to filter my PTW list (which has 800+ titles) to help me figure out what to watch next
  2. Sometimes I want to filter my Completed list (500+ titles) to help me figure out what to recommend to others

Also wanted to point out this suggestion might have more votes than shows up in this thread since other people have also voted for a similar idea under different threads. Sometimes it's requested a bit differently, but the general idea is to be able to look things up so that you can narrow down a search to something on your list (like PTW or Completed): 

Obviously from these other feeds, there are a bunch of ways to implement this searching through your personal MDL. I personally don't care how it's done... I just want to use this feature!