Add ScreenWriters List to MDL (also, Directors)

This discussion has been closed.

I've desperately been wanting this recently, and I'd also like my favourite writers/directors to show up on my profile (as with the favourite dramas/movies/actors lists).
So what exactly would you guys want to see? Writers,  directors, and what else?
TV/film OST composers. 
Hessa Volunteer Staff
@femmedesneiges
"TV/film OST composers" should be added after we add an OST section for dramas/movies. However, I think first there should be the song names and the singers of the OST, then later we add the OST composers.

@Skye-N-Rain
I think for now we should add the screenwriters and directors. Maybe later the production companies, producers, and original creator/writer (In case it was adapted from a novel, manga, webtoon, or etc.).
I agree with Hessa, for the start writers and directors will probably be enough to do.
( and I third Hessa ;^) )
I think this a great idea so it has my vote too. :)
A couple of months later, but I (still) agree with Hessa. Just let me know if this ever gets added, I'd be seriously willing to work on adding them. ;)
Adding writers and directors and (if possible) adaptation will actually help mainainting clearer plot section that often includes this stuff too.
Honestly, it's very much needed!
When is this going to be added?
agreee! i always check asianwiki site for the screenwriters. sometimes you can pre-empt the drama's quality or outcome based on who the screenwriter is going to be. though not 100% all the time but it is a contributing factor.
!! agree, really need directors and writers category in every movie/drama page
I'm also all for it! It'd be real useful!