Add ScreenWriters List to MDL (also, Directors)

This discussion has been closed.

I would love this! I'm always checing Asainwiki to find out who's directing and writing.
@silent_whispers, Agree! I always check out the director and screenwriter if I love, drop or hate a drama. It'd be awesome instead of going to asianwiki everytime. I love that site though ;)
Yes! ... Add WRITER and DIRECTOR, at least .... A MUST!
It'd be awesome if they did it like with actors
just changing those ''main role'' etc stuffs for director etc.
make own panel to that stuff probably would be convient too
and then in ppl search you'd have like these click box things
so u could choose if you are looking for directors or actors or whatever
It's a great idea, since sometimes I watch dramas based on who the director, writer or producer these days. 
As for me, it took me a long time to realize that three drama I like are from the same writer :
-W,
-Nine Time Time  Travel  
- Queen In Hyun's Man. 
I agree ^^ To add writers and directors would be very useful.
please   add   writers.I  have  to check  asianwiki   for   that  all  the  time...
I'd to see the following: Screenwriter, Producer, Director, Music (composer).
Right Now, I'm marathoning Akira Kurosawa movies, but I can't do it simply on MDL, because there are not Director's Filmography. 
I hope one day Directors and Writers will be added :)
so, it's like mod "recommend" me here - but how it work - are we should suggest by listing some stuff for crew here?
@surfakatan,
Since a lot of people have already suggested this feature, we will be adding it to the site as soon as we can (Maybe in a couple of months.) However, for now it'll only be Screenwriters + Directors. We may add Producers/etc later.

I think this just got accepted, but I expect the topic will close soon. Thank to everyone who voted, and I hope you'll enjoy the new MDL as much as I do. Thanks again to our admin !!!!!