Olive4213:

Opposed. 

why?

A lot of the artists already have their social media accounts listed on their MDL profiles.  So, I'm not sure why this is still a suggestion.

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Buannaiche:

A lot of the artists already have their social media accounts listed on their MDL profiles.  So, I'm not sure why this is still a suggestion.

They don’t have them though. Not sure what or where you are seeing them…

Yuanwei:

They don’t have them though. Not sure what or where you are seeing them. ? 

Oddly enough, I can't the profile where I saw it now.

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Buannaiche:

Oddly enough, I can't the profile where I saw it now.

Just because it’s in the Biography section for a few of the actors, it doesn’t mean this suggestion was implemented.

This suggestion is for having a dedicated section on the actors pages only for their social media accounts like Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Tiktok, Youtube, Weibo, etc.

Yuanwei:

Just because it’s in the Biography section for a few of the actors, it doesn’t mean this suggestion was implemented.

This suggestion is for having a dedicated section on the actors pages only for their social media accounts like Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Tiktok, Youtube, Weibo, etc.

Ah, OK. Well, I'm all for it as long as one person isn't stuck adding all that info in and keeping it updated. Nightmare when artists change their agencies and accounts, etc.

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Buannaiche:

Ah, OK. Well, I'm all for it as long as one person isn't stuck adding all that info in and keeping it updated. Nightmare when artists change their agencies and accounts, etc.

If the feature is implemented, most likely it will be similar to the External Links section for titles so anyone can updated them. 

Even though artists change agencies, most of them keep their accounts (if they have a personal one that is) so there won’t be that many changes. But yeah, one person keeping everything updated is impossible. LOL Especially for a database of this size. :D