Hi, please let me know how to stop getting email notifications when I post a comment on someone's feed post.  I currently have all email notifications unchecked, yet every time I make a comment, I get constant emails coming through for everyone else's replies, when I would rather just check the website itself for the red notifications at the top right corner rather than getting a load in my inbox to delete.

I think it's a bug. I have had the same problem forever!
I don't have this problem. No email notifications.
I'm having this problem too.  All of the notification boxes are unchecked and I got 25 emails today.  this has got to stop.
I have 25 email notifications today all from ONE post.  

I have email notifications turned off for everything.

can someone fix this please?
A temporary solution is to block all emails from MDL in your email so they just go to spam, and check the notifications manually on here.  Bit of a shame having to do that though, as I would like to receive notification of pms and comments on certain posts.
I have been getting the meails from MDL all the time I have been here, it's good, I registered here when I was using another email as my primary one, but now don't use it much, so doesn't bother me much, I log in and delete ALL the new emails at once from time to time :D
I'm bumping this thread because I'd really like something done about it.  Again I have all email notifications turned off and this morning I had 16 emails notifying me about comments on one thread.  It drives me nuts.  Sending all emails from MDL to spam is not a solution, what if they're hacked and they need to tell us about it?
I've woken up to 34 emails this morning from comments on 2 posts.

i have all email notifications unchecked in my account settings.

this is driving me crazy please fix it
Same, can this issue please be fixed? I keep receiving emails every time someone comments on the same post, yet i have email notifications unchecked.
Same. I've set up a filter to redirect any emails from MDL to a different folder rather than my inbox.
Had the same problem too. My solution was changing my email (the one I use in logging in here.) Now all emails from MDL are sent there.

Guys, I don't know if it's because the feeds aren't working properly but i have have not received a single notification via email today.  Thank you so much!  My email has been super quiet, I feel so much better and I really appreciate it!

Ji-N closed this Sep 26, 2017 02:03 pm