Closed

Edits/Submissions not going through

This discussion has been closed.

Ever since the 4.1 update I haven't gotten any notifications as to my submissions/edits on pages going through. I was trying to change the episode count on http://mydramalist.com/24032-uchuu-sentai-kyuranger-henshin-lesson from 6 episodes to 7 and it won't let me submit the changes, is there any reason for this or is it a glitch? I supplied sources for the change so it shouldn't have been an issue of denial...

I have experienced this too.

It doesn't show a green 'success' bar on the top right of your screen after you click submit?

As for notificatons/pm's saying that your submission has been approved, we still need to add that feature in.

It does show a green success bar, but none of the changes I've submitted for a variety of shows/movies have been accepted.

Skye, when trying to edit something yesterday, I did not get a success bar. It said I had no input, though I did. I made a topic for it. I haven't checked the thread for replies today yet, though so I am not sure if it is fixed or not.

The most important thing is, are edits going through to you guys? 

Yes, the edits are getting through as long as you receive the green "success" notification after submitting them. 

I think that those from the approval staff would contact you if your submission was rejected.

Tim:

It does show a green success bar, but none of the changes I've submitted for a variety of shows/movies have been accepted.

Hmm, that's weird. I'll look into it.

CherryBunny:

Skye, when trying to edit something yesterday, I did not get a success bar. It said I had no input, though I did. I made a topic for it. I haven't checked the thread for replies today yet, though so I am not sure if it is fixed or not.

The most important thing is, are edits going through to you guys? 

So far, everything seems to be going through to us. Looking at the approval section and edits are being sent through to us.

Skye-N-Rain:

Hmm, that's weird. I'll look into it.

So far, everything seems to be going through to us. Looking at the approval section and edits are being sent through to us.

Hmmm, weird. I've submitted changes and none of them seem to have been accepted then if thats the case.

Hessa Volunteer Staff
 Tim:

Hmmm, weird. I've submitted changes and none of them seem to have been accepted then if thats the case.

Lots of your submissions look empty when I review them. Maybe it is a bug. What are you changing?

Hessa Volunteer Staff

I figured out what is wrong. The admin panel doesn't show the number of episodes if it was a drama special. That is why it always looked empty/no change and I rejected it.

Hessa:

I figured out what is wrong. The admin panel doesn't show the number of episodes if it was a drama special. That is why it always looked empty/no change and I rejected it.

Oh man, that explains everything!

Tim:

Oh man, that explains everything!

Sorry about that.  We didn't even know about that bug.

Hessa:

Is it only for drama specials? Or dramas too?

Hessa Volunteer Staff

Only drama specials.

Hessa Volunteer Staff

@Tim

Your submission is stuck now. I can't approve it for some reason.

Let us wait for the admin to fix it.

Sleepninja locked this Oct 28, 2017 02:54 pm