There's various issues currently with our feed posts from before the mdl update.  I know others have mentioned certain ones before, but there's others I've just noticed as well:

- Various feed posts disappearing (I can't remember the others, but there's a picture post I made that has disappeared; some comments on two completed dramas that have disappeared; and someone else's post on my feeds has gone as well).

- Videos posted now don't play (you have to right click and go directly to youtube to play them).

- On the drama comment posts, it shows as 0 likes, even though there's several avatars showing as liked the post.  Whereas on the other types of posts, like picture or video posts it is showing the number of likes still.

- And one that just occurred tonight, was someone added a like to a post made before the update, and suddenly all the other likes have disappeared, it shows as 1 avatar and as 1 like now.

YES!! ....  Many of the posts I made on my own feeds, from before the update, have now disappeared ...   No big deal though ...

Also, when not logged in, only posts from 10 months ago appear, nothing more recent (from before the update though) .... Also no big deal ... just to let u know.

I noticed that about the 10 months ago posts as well, which I've been guessing that all the posts prior to that time must be all preset to Global, whereas any after that are preset to Friends only; therefore like when we post something Globally anyone can see it including when we are logged out, then those 10 month+ posts are the same.