Hi, can the maximum quota for block list be raised? The block button is very essential and it has it's purpose, but when there is a quota it leads to useless aggression. 

Thanks in advance

Is there a maximum number of people we're allowed to block? (Is this what you mean by your question?)

No, I know that there is a quota for sure since I cannot block anymore. I want them to either raise the quota or just make it unlimited. 

Can someone please try and solve this problem? Thank you! 

IMO you should create a poll in suggestion section of the forum for this, since the change you're asking is not bound to one(your) individual profile and will affect other users too if implemented.

Elite:

IMO you should create a poll in suggestion section of the forum for this, since the change you're asking is not bound to one(your) individual profile and will affect other users too if implemented.

it's already been suggested 

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/suggestions/49207-bigger-block-list

I'm curious why you block so many people.  I've been on MDL for 5 years and I've never blocked anyone.  I rarely see abusive comments on MDL, but when I do see them, I can just report the comment.

Truthfully, the report button often does nothing because in the end it is "he said, she said" situation. Also, when you see repetitive comments which are just so against your beliefs but don't really go against anything harmful, you just wanna ''unsee'' that person and that's what's the block button for - at least for me.  And block button gives u that freedom to basically not see people who repetitively comment things which are just ruining your whole day. I am confused why MDL even has a limit, because other sites or apps don't. 

mjf314:

I'm curious why you block so many people.  I've been on MDL for 5 years and I've never blocked anyone.  I rarely see abusive comments on MDL, but when I do see them, I can just report the comment.

I don’t know how you can be on MDL and not see abusive or problematic comments because they’re everywhere.