Hellow ;))

Can you please share me this kind of Thai drama... Ok with Slap & Kiss but will not flow in the story for LONG as well as the misunderstanding ;((

..drama that the 2 leads will be couple & mutually in love in the middle of story ~ but due to circumstances ~ they cant...

Im a spoiler sucker ~ please give spoiler as much as you can.

Thanks much ;))

lol you sound just like me, im the same way, i love Thai lakorns with lots of good romance in them ♥, 
here are some that ive seen and really liked the couples in them, dont know if they are like what you wanted with the mains being couples then have misunderstandings.. but they are good romance lakorns at least i think so ^^" ♥

Soot Sanae Ha
Cubic
Look Tard
Tawipob
Tan Chai Nai Sai Mok
Pope Ra

Thanks Much ~ LadyMay ;)) Appreciate for sharing your list.!

Just to share my FAVE Thai Lakorn:
~Full Houes
~Leh Ratree
~game-rai-game-rak
~proong-nee-gor-ruk-ter

please keep on sharing here... As Im really looking to watch another Thai Lakorn...!!!
Lom Sorn Ruk
Samee Teetra 2013

Watch "Song Huajai Nee Peau Ter" (Two Spirits' Love). Great cast all around, strong chemistry between the leads and good plot development for me. Love it to pieces. Now doing my second round and really appreciate the story more. 

Go on, watch it! Here the link :

Two Spirits' Love
i like peuan-paeng even though the ending is pretty sad the Love story is great!

i also like Tarm Ruk Keun Jai this one is very sweet not too many of that slap kiss stuff
I have bunch on my list but let me give u the ones am currently watching: Sapai jao, Padiwaradda, Rak Ork Akard. These are simple stories and not too complicated; and they are either fully subbed or almost subbed!
I really enjoyed Mafia Tee Ruk
i recommend piang chai kon nee mai chai poo wised & leh ratree
Definitely going to watch all the ones mentioned in the thread!
Kluen Cheewit
Game Rai Rak
leh-ratree
all Yaya & Kimberley Dramas are romance
Kiss Me (Thai version of Playful Kiss and my FAVORITE iteration)

SOTUS: The Series. My favorite Thai romance drama about the SOTUS system (an acronym which stands for Seniority, Order, Tradition, Unity and Spirit - a tradition in which upper classmen use hazing as character building)  This series is BL but even if you aren't into that it is a good series.

Out of the Senior Secret Love series I would recommend watching Puppy Honey and Bake Me Love ( I liked My Lil Boy but the schemes they come up with in that one are a little crazy) Puppy Honey is about a college student fighting to keep his veterinarian club from shutting down and trying to enlist members. The girl he is pursuing has a fear of dogs and he tries to help her with that fear in order for them to be together. Bake Me Love, which I also recommend, is about a food blogger who ends up living next to the guy who deeply insulted her cake. There is an interesting sabotage story here and also she pretends the guy is her boyfriend to stave off her mother trying to marry her off.)

The U-Prince Series are really quick Thai dramas and they are fun. (Sometimes you have to suspend some logic because besides the first in the series which is 8 episodes and the last which is 5 episodes the rest only have 4 episodes so the plot moves very quickly. I will give you a trigger warning about the first one The Handsome Cowboy watch that one with a little caution it has a little of the slap kiss thing going on.) If you don't care about order I would recommend The Lovely Geologist, The Extroverted Humanist, The Single Lawyer, The Badly Politics, and the one currently airing The Ambitious Boss. If you do care about order it should go Handsome Cowboy, Gentle Vet, Lovely Geologist, Badass Baker, Absolute Economist, Foxy Pilot, Playful Comm-Arts, Extroverted Humanist, Single Lawyer, Badly Politics, Ambitious Boss.

I just got into Thai dramas so the ones I have watched have been mostly newer and mostly centered around the popular GMM actors like Push, and Kang. ect. TT