Any good Series lakorns like

-The Ugly Duckling Series

-U Prince Series

I know there are quite a few but recommend me something since I can't decide Preferably a rom-com

Thanks!

Hormones although not watched it so not 100% sure if it's what your looking for
Well I have only seen a couple so I can only recommend a couple...

Kiss Me - This drama is the Thai version of the the itazura na kiss series. It is a fun and romantic comedy and has the same main actors from Full House Thai.
Leh Ratree- One of my favourite Thai dramas that I have seen. If you are looking for a very cute and beautiful couple, I would highly recommend this show. Just thinking about it brings back all of the feels.
Panyachon Kon Krua - Another fun and romantic comedy. This was one of the first Thai dramas in my heart, so I overall really enjoyed it.
Ruk Sutrit - Lastly another Thai drama that was a lot of fun but also had romance and comedy 
@oppalover87 & @Iamadramalover
Thanks! Adding them to my PTW! :)
There's also Fun Fueng, Leh Nang Fah. Both FF, and LNF stars DJ Push as the main male lead. You can also check out Lovey Dovey series and Kiss The Series, both of which you can find on GMM TV's official YT account with Eng sub.
Raak Boon is great. It's a horror lakorn but with a lot of romance in it.
Khun Chai series!
@AdeNike I really want to watch Leh Nangfah but I just can't seem to find it anywhere :(
Will check out the others!
@nastou19  @Sleepninja
I'll look them up, thanks!
You can check Alwaysmeena's wordpress for Leh Nangfah or Jasmin Lakorns. Either of the sites will have a downloadable link.

You can also check out Mafia Luerdmungkorn series, it's a bit heavier than the other ones I recommended above.
@AdeNike Thanks for the info! It is available in Alwaysmeena, however episodes are 1-1.5 GB and sadly I cant download that much big files :( Thanks, nonetheless. 
I'll look up Mafia Luerdmungkorn, thanks!
Also, is Kiss the series any good? I was planning to watch that...
Just edited a typo. It's Khun Chai, not Khun Chair. My phone's autocorrect does more bad than good. -_-
@AnanyaS sorry for the late reply. Yeah the videos on Alwaysmeena are pretty big..... I personally won't re-watch Kiss the Series lol!! If you like teen dramas, you might be able to enjoy it, but if you don't they you haven't missed anything. 

@AdeNike Kiss the series does have mixed reviews, so kind of putting it on hold for now.
Just found out that DramaCool, Dramanice and KissAsian have a small selection of lakorns (1-2 yrs old, youth oriented)... also Doramax264 !
They have the Khun Chai series .... 
Also, for Mafia Leurd Mangkorn: Suer ... It is on YT (slightly lower video quality than DL, but still good)