12 hours before Neflix release and it’s time for predictions for Episodes 15/16.   

Hyun-woo/Hae-in/Eun-seong:  Honestly, I tried to do a separate one for each character, but my predicted finale is too intertwined.  So. . .

Hae-in’s prayer to “cherish these memories [of loving others and being loved] until her last breath “will be answered.  She rejects Eun-seong and turns to Hyun-woo.  [Trust? romantic?  Protection? Doesn’t matter -it’s HER decision]. 

Hyun-woo  destroys Eun-seong financially/legally.   A desperate ES will reject his mother and place Hae-in in danger because he swore that he would pursue her “until I die”.  Hyun-woo will oblige – whether it’s a fist fight or rifles, this battle to the death [until I die} has been foreshadowed since Ep. 2.  And I Cannot Wait.

Prediction:  Hyun-woo and Hae-in happy ending.  Eun-seong:  dead.

Mad Moh:  Determined to kill Hae-in, but fails and her life goes up in flames.  Perhaps figuratively, but I really, really hope literally.  Prediction:  Dead.

The families (parents, Aunt, all the siblings) – It should be no surprise but according to TvN, they all work together to counter-attack against Eun-seong and Mad Moh.  My one teeny concern?  Poor Paengun – the snail with no shell.  All are heroes and happy endings for all. 

Uncle Beom-seok:  Will help Hyun-woo bring down Eun-seong.  And we will finally discover exactly what happened years ago when he visited the orphanage when Hae-in was attacked by the dog.  And maybe. . . .more. 

Attorney Yang-gi and Secretary Na:  Lovely scene (hopefully more than 10 seconds) where viewer discovers they are married and living a good life. (not really "my" prediction, just a theory I read elsewhere on the internet)  Ending:  Happy

And finally. . . . Advisor Grace.  Madwoman Moh dies before releasing the money in the bank account.  Ending:  She lives. . . .to scheme again. 

I like that end of yours ??

Cassey:

I don't believe we'll get a happy ending, but I'm hoping for a bittersweet one. I think they might have a child due to the past miscarriage scene. Hae In will live longer than everyone expected, make the Trillion Dollar Club,  and they'll have a child, or she'll get pregnant and have to choose between treatment and her baby...or in a major plot twist, she lives and Hyunwoo dies somehow. Those are sadly the only endings I can think of. Everyone else will have a happier ending. 

I'm looking forward to Soo Cheol kicking bio dad's butt, and Beom Ja finding her another husband. 

I am not prepared for the last 4 episodes.

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe she got pregnant in Ep13, when she and HW went back to his apartment after they left Yongduri. No one knows yet and isn't showing signs since it's still early. However, *plot twist*, she will be left a widow since HW dies in Ep15.

Rell:

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe she got pregnant in Ep13, when she and HW went back to his apartment after they left Yongduri. No one knows yet and isn't showing signs since it's still early. However, *plot twist*, she will be left a widow since HW dies in Ep15.

he doesn't die on 15... he's walking just fine on 16 :P

JoaoBraga:

he doesn't die on 15... he's walking just fine on 16 :P

I should've said "may die" to be more clear rather than sounding concrete. I just finished the episode and sneak peak. There still may be a chance they kill his character ?. This was just my prediction/ what I could see happening.

I do still think we will have a bittersweet ending.

I'm kinda hoping I'm wrong, but I can see HI finding out that she's pregnant/finally showing signs of pregnancy, but in return HW gets killed off. (Not saying that HW gets killed because of HI's pregnancy, but that since we witness something happy [pregnancy], we also witness something sad [death]).

Maybe we even get to see HI remembering more and more of her memories.

Mad Moh and ES both go down and get exposed for all the crimes committed. I don't think they'll get killed off, but will still have a satisfying horrible ending.

Grace doesn't get her money and left alone to the streets with nothing.

Aunt Beom Ja and Yeong-Song are together and have a happy ending.

Soo-Cheol and Da-Hye also end up together and have a happy ending.

Hong and Baek families will ultimately have a happy-ish ending, aside from HW's death. Ending the series with everyone reminiscing and cherishing the memories had with HW. Kinda like how The Good Bad Mother dealt with death, ending it on a good note. I mean, there have been hella other amazing dramas where the ML dies in the end, so I could see it happening here too. Let's just hope I'm wrong lol.

Hyun-woo will NOT die.  As I predicted, he will save Hae-in and [my latest prediction]  by extending his hand to her in the same way he extended it when she was drowning, in highschool and with the umbrella.  

It's all foreshadowed!  From. The. Very. Beginning.

@Kathryn_51
Always the voice (or text) of reason!

(a far cry from LYOL nonsense)

Ep15 One of the worst written episodes i've ever seen, even if we get happy ending it doesnt matter(it does) one of the reason is Eun Sang should be in jail by like 3-4 eps ago, Da Hye also gave proof of Eun Sang wrongdoings but Hyun woo still didnt submitted those proof also even tho writer made made Hae In family as hopeless, helpless as much as possible they still could've done more i hope they do

Prediction is pointless at series finale cause i'm pretty sure Eun Sang will be behind bars regardless but i hope Hyun Woo end up surviving atleast give us something to happy abt, we getting rush ending anyways happy-sad whichever thanks to writer smh

ES is dying , there’s no prison time for him 

Might be a fall inside a frozen lake 

Hyun Woo survives the accident but loses his memory. He and Hae In start all over again in love because they have her notebook and their videos as a guide.

ES realizes he can't have Hae In and commits suicide. Mad Moh is convicted of embezzlement and other crimes.

Happy endings for Aunt Beom Ja and Yeong-Song as well as Soo-Cheol and Da-Hye.

JoaoBraga:

ES is dying , there’s no prison time for him 

Might be a fall inside a frozen lake 

Hope so, that'll be amazing ngl that should be one of the obvious outcome lol but fact that thought didnt even cross my mind just shows how much unfair this show has been for audience we never get anything good ES still holds the power even tho we're at finale smh like i said we getting rushed ending regardless which sux.

matchalatte22:

Hyun Woo survives the accident but loses his memory. He and Hae In start all over again in love because they have her notebook and their videos as a guide.

ES realizes he can't have Hae In and commits suicide. Mad Moh is convicted of embezzlement and other crimes.

Happy endings for Aunt Beom Ja and Yeong-Song as well as Soo-Cheol and Da-Hye.

He is going after her to free her from her captors  ... can't loose his memory 

but for sure ES will die 

so we didnt get any motive behind eun-seong and madwoman moh's doings

IMMORTALsensei:

so we didnt get any motive behind eun-seong and madwoman moh's doings

Weak ass writing from PJE, still Kim Soo Hyun & Kim Je Won were exceptional and their characters too hope they get lot of awards for their performance.

YESSSSSSSSS EUNSUNG IS DE@D!!!!