I think Eun Seong‘s final attempt to make Hae-In “his” will probably happen in Germany….

Eun Sung might win Hae-in over for a few minutes but it will be short lived. If Hae-In goes through w/ the surgery she would be the one with memory loss, not her family or HyunWoo and I think Eun Sung isn't thinking about that part lol There is no way anyone within her circle would just let him waltz in and claim she is married to him. If this plot would've happened when the Hong's still disliked HyunWoo sure, but at this point there is no way that a storyline like that would go very far.

Well remember, HW is there alone, if ES has someone distract HW he could take HI like he took her grandfather.
(I can’t believe her parents didn’t go with her…). 

Also ES got rid of all the HI and HW photos and ultrasound at there house before he left for Germany..

I agree it wouldn’t be permanent, but enough to cause HI’s family and HW some stress!

I think it’s going to be a long wait from tomorrow until next Saturday (ep 15)!!!

mjcsfla1:

Well remember, HW is there alone, if ES has someone distract HW he could take HI like he took her grandfather.
(I can’t believe her parents didn’t go with her…). 

Also ES got rid of all the HI and HW photos and ultrasound at there house before he left for Germany..

I agree it wouldn’t be permanent, but enough to cause HI’s family and HW some stress!

I think it’s going to be a long wait from tomorrow until next Saturday (ep 15)!!!

I agree! I think ES will be able to kidnap HI and make her think that they are married, or at least win her heart. However, I think it will be in episode 15 where a miracle will happen where she will regain some of her memories and leave.
Or HW or her family will be able to get her back and somehow convince her with the truth.

I’m with you on that!!!

My crazy-assed prediction:  Hae-in is already cured.  She was supposed to die NLT late August.  We are now in early October.  Last "symptom" was her hallucination of Eun Seong as Hyun Woo and that was probably mid-August.  No "sensory" loss.  No "speech impediment".  No memory loss whatsoever. since she was in the hospital.  Why?  Because Mad Moh is no longer in charge of her food.  

I know the writers are promoting a very different outcome (memory loss), but . . .I believe they have several more plot twists up their sleeve and they all involve that Madwoman.  Lady is already insane and I simply cannot wait for the moment when it all comes crashing around her.  

I just hope it won't be a cliche, I want something new for the Hae-in, Hyun-woo and Eun-Sun drama not the villain strikes again, but wait it's not over the hero makes a comeback, anything but that.

@Kathryn_51
I would NOT be unhappy at all if you unconventional theory is the answer!
👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

@Kathryn_51

i like this theory as well! it makes sense too

eb:

I just hope it won't be a cliche, I want something new for the Hae-in, Hyun-woo and Eun-Sun drama not the villain strikes again, but wait it's not over the hero makes a comeback, anything but that.

Thanks for initiating this particular forum topic.    I reviewed my prediction scorecard earlier today, but will wait until end of Ep. 14 to post.  About 30% flat-out wrong; 30% half-right.  And a couple of bullseyes.  

It's been fun.  

Hong hae in is pregnant 🥰

let's say the last 2 episodes they stopped focusing on her symptons ... she's been eating well, no poison, plenty of sex ...therefore lack of episodes of the disease

She might be cured !!

I have a theory that after hae in undergoes surgery, hyun woo would probably think she has lost all her memories but when she wakes up, she still remembers hyun woo and goes to find him and it will be like the scene where haein told hyun woo that she will not make him cry. Hope its will be a happy ending😣

Kathryn_51:

Thanks for initiating this particular forum topic.    I reviewed my prediction scorecard earlier today, but will wait until end of Ep. 14 to post.  About 30% flat-out wrong; 30% half-right.  And a couple of bullseyes.  

It's been fun.  

Glad to have been of service :)

HW crackerjack legal team will exhonerate him, PLUS nail YES for illegal fund transfer

Grace, in a moment of self preservation and knowing that not only will she probably not get paid, get banished or worse, murdered, will flip again regarding wiring funds for the red truck of doom murder attempt.

Haein will listed to her beloved MP2 player - music can reach the depths of memories - (works with alzheimer patients too) helping her remember her prince and cinderella moment. This will lead to more memories coming back. I suspect that she will even remember her brother, and who really rescued her.

The Hong family will regain control as disgraced oldest son uses his shares, the brother in law who has been buying shares will also have those come into play, giving them control.  Public opinion will villify YES and his evil wicked mother. The downfall will be delicious and spectacular.

our other love stories will have happy conclusions - Instead of living in one big house, everyone gets their independence and lives in separate residences for their own households. 

Haein per her grandfather's message understands that being happy is more important than the goal of making a ton of money - the goal of Trillion Dollar club no longer a focus. I think she gets pregnant and they will raise a family with their rainbow baby.