I read somewhere that the car crash is a flashback to when Hae in lost the baby, and that Hyun Woo had to be the one choosing between her and the baby ... should this be the thing he wants to tell her?

is it too far fetched? I know they have communication issues, but should be something he would tell her about 

@JoaoBraga is it appropriate to respond in this section? B/c I don’t know if it’s ok for me to do so…

mjcsfla1:

@JoaoBraga is it appropriate to respond in this section? B/c I don’t know if it’s ok for me to do so…

I think you have the freedom to say whatever you want to say 😂

JoaoBraga:

I think you have the freedom to say whatever you want to say ?

Agreed - I just didn’t know if this was a place/area to post only. As opposed to reply to those posts…🙂

JoaoBraga:

I read somewhere that the car crash is a flashback to when Hae in lost the baby, and that Hyun Woo had to be the one choosing between her and the baby ... should this be the thing he wants to tell her?

is it too far fetched? I know they have communication issues, but should be something he would tell her about 

I actually asked my friend who is a doctor what did Haein see on that usg(rtg?) image by sending her screenshot of the scene and she told me that there's nothing there, empty oviducts. So could it be that it was just pseudopregnancy and the main characters just hurried too much with preparing child's room and getting hyped up for nothing? 

So hear me out. The start & end of this story will come full circle. It starts with them reminiscing happy memories together and ending with it 

In episode 1, we see the drama start in the middle of their love story (their marriage) and the finale, will end at the beginning of their love story.

BUT Hae-in might have memory problems/ completely forget and Hyun Woo is by her side to make her remember.  That's what the 10th-year message video is for. (A time jump maybe?)

Also, THE BOOK they were reading at the bench park, called "Singen und Sagen, a collection of German ballads" means singing and saying.

I think this book is one of the inspirations of the story. It's about love, loss, magic, and human nature. They resonate across time, exploring the depths of the human experience through lyrical storytelling.  There is a difference between saying a story and singing it. You remember a story even more when you sing about it because you know it by heart.

The characters' relationship storyline combined with OST  is so beautifully done in this drama.

All to say, YES we will have a happy ending but a bittersweet one. 

Queens Dept store and Seri's Choice partnership <3 

Cloud1031:

Queens Dept store and Seri's Choice partnership <3 

Battle of the high powered (female) CEOs!!! I like it!

There’s a movie … rom-com with Adam sandler and drew Barrymore … where she has memory loss , everytime she wakes up , he reminds her about their love … maybe we will have something similar 

50 First Dates

Well as long as they’re (HI &HW) happy & together…works for me!

JoaoBraga:

There’s a movie … rom-com with Adam sandler and drew Barrymore … where she has memory loss , everytime she wakes up , he reminds her about their love … maybe we will have something similar 

This is still too sad for me. I feel like we've cried enough throughout that we should be rewarded with a fully happy ending for the pair. Not a bittersweet ending.

1. Haein will survive due to a miracle. She will live. Happy ending.
2. Haein will die and Hyunwoo will live or stay at Germany.
3. Haein will forget Hyunwoo because of the tumor thing but somehow they will find each other. An open ending.
4. Haein will die eventually but was given some time to live with Hyunwoo.
5. It will be a loop. 50 first dates style.

aahok,  The drama story development isn't great after ep 13. Hope not, Hae will remind only her childhood memories with family but forget with hyun after the treatment. The Yoon will take chance to get her again for during her memory loss time period. Later, couples begain love loop again and get married again.

Eun Sung is cleaning all memories of their marriage, i am sure he will try to abduct her before or after the surgery .... even if he spends one minute with her where she thinks he is the one...it's worthwhile

He is a psychopath  

IMMORTALsensei:

idk some news bad news from germany about her treatment

i was correct  :( . I just hope eun-seong doesn't get to meet hae-in first after the surgery