IMMORTALsensei:

can the surgery be done when she is pregnant? i dont think so

I mean its a drama......im just making wild guesses, I got ideas that are much more impractical 

The person who is at Da Hye's door is. . . .I have no idea, lol.  But my guess is that it is her fake brother 'Jun ho' who worked in the financial department of the Queens Group and  "overpaid" 8 Billion won.

At this point, tossing in a totally new, never-before mentioned character would be no fun at all.  So, i'm going with someone who was mentioned a couple of times in the past but never heard of since then.  😊😎😊

The person at the door is the boys father ... and has to be a special cameo , nobody from the family could travel that fast 

The only confirmed is Kim Shin Rok , but it's for Kim Do Hyun ... probably his ex wife 

JoaoBraga:
The person at the door is the boys father ... and has to be a special cameo , nobody from the family could travel that fast 

We were both right!  Jun Ho, her fake brother who worked in the finance department - who just happens to be the baby's father.  

xando:

A theory i read online which i thought could make sense:

They will reconcile and Hae In not only ends up cured but also somehow pregnant (The child ends up being the heir of the whole group) but Hyun Woo in his quest to redeem her and her family gets attacked by either the 2ML or his mom and dies in Hae In arms saying something like he’ll be the angel to pick her up.

if that happens then im gonna start a riot

I don't believe we'll get a happy ending, but I'm hoping for a bittersweet one. I think they might have a child due to the past miscarriage scene. Hae In will live longer than everyone expected, make the Trillion Dollar Club,  and they'll have a child, or she'll get pregnant and have to choose between treatment and her baby...or in a major plot twist, she lives and Hyunwoo dies somehow. Those are sadly the only endings I can think of. Everyone else will have a happier ending. 

I'm looking forward to Soo Cheol kicking bio dad's butt, and Beom Ja finding her another husband. 

I am not prepared for the last 4 episodes.

This writer made happy endings happen in her previous romcoms and because I'm seeing many references to My Love From The Star in QoT, I'm expecting some magic or a  minor miracle.   I suspect that we are going to learn more about the cause of Hae In's miscarriage and several people have suggested pregnancy and improvement in Hae In's health which extends her life. Soo Cheol's talisman was a red herring but I'm  wondering whether MSH/aka Witch was  working witchcraft on Hae In, which caused the miscarriage and the cancer.  I can see this being exposed and reversed, so that Hae In recovers. Oh, and Hyunwoo pressed P in the elevator, so they descended to the Panic Room...

Kathryn_51:

We were both right!  Jun Ho, her fake brother who worked in the finance department - who just happens to be the baby's father.  

he's a scumbag :P

Any prediction on what he will tell her?

- He was the one emptying the safe

JoaoBraga:

Any prediction on what he will tell her?

- He was the one emptying the safe

idk some news bad news from germany about her treatment

here4hanbin:

I saw this on my tiktok. Cloud Cytoma the disease that Hae-in possibly has might be caused by posioning. Her Illness ''worsening.'' is actually her body withdrawing the posion as Hae-in herself said on a phonecall with her doctor how her brain tumour didn't enlarge in size when moving to Hyuwnoo's family home.

Yes!  Yes, yes, yes.  Many of us have speculated about this previously (see the prediction forum discussion).  On the Madwoman Moh Body Count, the miscarriage is just one of many suspect "deaths w/in Mad Moh's orbit.  Three were actually confirmed this past weekend.   She has been poisoning the Grandfather for some time, she went into over-drive  on his 80th birthday and the possible POISONING of Hae-in's cancer has been front and center.  Not just her miscarriage, but the cancer.  Madwoman Moh - who was in charge of food at the Queens compound, is no longer feeding her.  She gained weight in Germany.  The tumor is not growing.  Her white blood cell count is getting better.  She's been feeling better except for the 'headaches".  

Really, is there any doubt at this point??  

The only question is WHY?  My theory (not prediction) is here, but there are many, any other possibilities.    My Crazy Theory about Eun Seong’s father (Spoilers) - Untitled Park Ji Eun Project - MyDramaList 

i think that she lost her child after the surgery happned to cure her illness. We saw in he pilot of ep 1, both couples were shooting a happy photoshoot video about her successful marriage life. However My theory also suggest Soo-Cheol wife will be back after she will realised his husband was not dumb anymore or he is now much more stronger and smarter while living with hyun woo family. 

This is only thing will save Queen's business and Park yoon and his mother game plan will be spoiled.

here4hanbin:

I saw this on my tiktok. Cloud Cytoma the disease that Hae-in possibly has might be caused by posioning. Her Illness ''worsening.'' is actually her body withdrawing the posion as Hae-in herself said on a phonecall with her doctor how her brain tumour didn't enlarge in size when moving to Hyuwnoo's family home.

I also saw a theory about how Hae In could be pregnant again. Medically, sudden increase in white blood cells is one of the signs of a healthy pregnancy...

Okay, let me say what I think the end will be. I have 2 scenarios and I'm 99% sure it will happen either one of them. How am I so sure? Well hundred of years of k-drama experience.

First of all: we won't have a sad ending. Maybe an open ending that can be a little bittsweet, but not a sad ending. Why I'm saying this? Well, the drama talks a lot about miracle. The last drama I've seen where they enphasized that word was Angel's Last Mission. And guess what, even if the end was not something we all liked, it was a happy/open ending. 

So, I'm sure we will get a happy or at least open ending. Saying that, how I think the end will be. I have 2 scenarios.

1) We will get the happy ever after where HI will be cured by some miracle and she and HW will have kids and the end will be them with their kids as well as reflecting about their relationship (classic cliche end of the dramas, but everyone will be satisfied). I'm too lazy to provide evidences of that, but I agree with some theories about HI's pregnancy it does make a lot of sense from drama's pov. And it helps there are some insights of them casting a kid actor.

2) We will have an open end. In this one we will suffer the entire drama, and the last scenes will be all about HI about to die, but SOMETHING will happen (literally like a miracle) where she will be able to survive. And the end scene will be she and HW will be talking. But aside of that we will have many questions, like how she survived, will they be together as a married couple again and so on.