Itazura na Kiss-Love in Tokyo Episode 13 Summary edit
Spread the love of Itazura na Kiss-Love in Tokyo by writing an episode summary.
Write ReviewEpisode Reviews (3)
Here it comes: The most annoying partBy CheerfulSoul, Jul 20, 2013This episode was cool; not that great but still cool; Kotoko and Naoki felt like newlyweds for real; just like Kotoko described it. I also liked the way Naoki reacted to Matsumoto’s confession, he even mentioned the kiss with Kotoko and I am sure he refers to the hospital’s kiss,read more
Good EpisodeBy tiabelle, Jun 28, 2013I have to say I am really loving this version of Kinnousuke, he is very understanding and helpful and smart too. He's not just placed there as a comic relief like the korean and taiwanese versions and that was very refreshing. I also like that kotoko was a lot moreread more
Love is in the airBy _Muffty_, Jun 28, 2013I like it. I like it. I like it!!!!!
1. They show more about Naoki's way of managing the company in this version. It's good to understand his feelings about the whole thing. But I'm a bit worried about his father......I'm anxious about the resolution.
2. THAT HUG and hisread more
Itazura na Kiss-Love in Tokyo
- Main Title: Itazura na Kiss-Love in Tokyo
- Native title: イタズラなKiss〜Love in TOKYO
- Also Known as: Itazura na Kiss ; Mischievous Kiss-Love in Tokyo ; イタズラな Kiss- Love in Tokyo ; Itazura na Kiss〜Love in Tokyo ;
- Aired: March 29, 2013 to July 19, 2013
- Airs On: Friday
# of Episodes 16Average Duration 49 min. per episode
- Genres: Comedy, Family, Life, Romance, School
- Score: 7.95 (scored by 2,762 users)
- Ranked: #238
- Popularity: #22
- Members: 4,811
- Favorites: 0