Itazura na Kiss-Love in Tokyo Episode 13 Summary edit
Mr.Irie gets sent to the hospital due to a heart attack, and Naoki acts as president for Pandai his father's company. He has to decide whether to give up his newfound dream of becoming a doctor. At this time, Yuko confesses to Naoki but he rejects her. Another future rival appears when the man who is planning on investing in the company to prevent it from going bankrupt ask Naoki if he would have an arranged marriage meeting with his granddaughter.
Write ReviewEpisode Reviews (3)
Here it comes: The most annoying partBy CheerfulSoul, Jul 20, 2013This episode was cool; not that great but still cool; Kotoko and Naoki felt like newlyweds for real; just like Kotoko described it. I also liked the way Naoki reacted to Matsumoto’s confession, he even mentioned the kiss with Kotoko and I am sure he refers to the hospital’s kiss,read more
Good EpisodeBy tiabelle, Jun 28, 2013I have to say I am really loving this version of Kinnousuke, he is very understanding and helpful and smart too. He's not just placed there as a comic relief like the korean and taiwanese versions and that was very refreshing. I also like that kotoko was a lot moreread more
Love is in the airBy _Muffty_, Jun 28, 2013I like it. I like it. I like it!!!!!
1. They show more about Naoki's way of managing the company in this version. It's good to understand his feelings about the whole thing. But I'm a bit worried about his father......I'm anxious about the resolution.
2. THAT HUG and hisread more
Itazura na Kiss-Love in Tokyo
- Main Title: Itazura na Kiss-Love in Tokyo
- Native title: イタズラなKiss〜Love in TOKYO
- Also Known as: Itazura na Kiss ; Mischievous Kiss-Love in Tokyo ; イタズラな Kiss- Love in Tokyo ; Itazura na Kiss〜Love in Tokyo ;
- Aired: March 29, 2013 to July 19, 2013
- Airs On: Friday
# of Episodes 16Average Duration 49 min. per episode
- Genres: Comedy, Family, Life, Romance, School
- Score: 7.94 (scored by 2,952 users)
- Ranked: #245
- Popularity: #23
- Members: 5,080
- Favorites: 0